About the ROLE:
Bluebeam is looking for a highly skilled cloud software developer with an ambition for making great applications. You should have a passion for architecting distributed and scalable solutions that are testable, performant and easy to maintain. You should have extensive knowledge in the construction of generic services and REST endpoints with C#. You should be well versed in SQL databases, in particular, SQL Server, and have a good understanding of the principles and application of NoSQL. Also looking for strong experience with AWS tools. You should excel in mentoring other software engineers and help us drive a culture of attention to quality, maintainability, and professionalism. The position offers the opportunity for full stack development, so an ability to code UI components in Angular and React, or a strong desire to learn, is required. Salesforce and/or Boomi experience is a plus.
About the TEAM:
Want a peek at what you’ll be doing? Our Engineering team design and develop customer centric applications where delivery cycles are measured in months rather than years. Our teams work closely with product managers and customers to extend core functionality as well as design, implement, and deploy great quality cutting-edge cloud-based solutions to power our vision of a connected future. You will also contribute to our technical roadmap and help to mentor and share your knowledge. We are a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a great sense of humor and passion for our work.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years building high performing/data intensive applications running in the Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Proven development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C#
- Front-end experience in AngularJS and REACT
- Strong Amazon AWS experience (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.)
- Experience designing and creating microservices
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Strong experience with SQL Server and NoSQL databases
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized
- Ability to partner with business and technology team members, to understand business requirements and translate those into value-add technology solutions
- Willingness to learn and expand skills and repertoire
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using or developing in Salesforce is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce Integration Platform like Boomi is a plus
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: https://www.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.