At Bluebeam, our purpose is clear: We empower people to advance the way our world is built.
To make the impact on our world that we desire to, we know that people are what matters most. To live our purpose requires building and developing an extraordinary team of people who are committed to the success of each of our customers and to their fellow employees.
We hire people who…
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
- Are laser-focused upon achievement of Bluebeam’s company-wide results
But enough about us…
As our new Marketing Project Manager on the International Marketing team, you will be responsible for project managing all projects, own internal communications and processes while exercising project controls. As the Project Manager you will be expected to plan and demonstrate a cohesive understanding of the deliverables, tasks, dependencies, team resourcing, and process. Constantly assessing project risks and communicate contingency plans to the necessary stakeholders.
Are you endlessly obsessed with organization and processes? Are you able to rapidly assess new developments and logically prioritize? Are you excited to help a team become more agile while working in sync around the world? Do you love challenging and fast-moving international environment? Keep reading!
As Bluebeam’s Marketing Project Manager, International you will focus on:
Planning and Organization
- Act as the single source of truth for all international marketing projects - including scope, timelines, and status
- Drive the completion of international marketing projects by managing project plans, project scope, and resource allocation
- Plan and manage all project communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of creative, campaign information, and assets for delivery
- Work with Localization, Regional Marketing Managers and Director of International Marketing to properly vet, brief, and greenlight project plans
- Develop, maintain, and manage detailed project plans as needed
- Develop and own accurate project timeline, master project calendar, workback schedules, and other documentation and specs as needed
- Manage project schedules and documentation across Marketing
Processes and Prioritization
- Oversee and manage approval processes to ensure efficiency and follow-through
- Support a variety of ongoing programs and one-time projects across multiple regions
- Together with the Creative Project Management team, Localization and Marketing Ops, create and optimize processes that ensure efficiency and clarity - while still balancing the need for agility and flexibility
- Maintain a project backlog, including prioritization and timeframe estimation, and communicate these matters to the appropriate individuals and stakeholders
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identifying solutions to address them in advance
Communication and Meetings
- Manage project kickoff meetings, requirement gathering meetings, and regular status meetings
- Conduct weekly international marketing team meetings and gather all information order to plan and ensure smooth project deliveries
- Take detailed notes during team and project meetings and distributing them as needed, to ensure team is aware of all upcoming changes or pertinent information
- Setup and schedule creative brief meetings, kickoff and other project meetings
- Assist Regional Marketing Managers with preparation and follow-up for QBRs
- Ensure all meetings have clear agendas, meeting recap notes, and actionable next steps
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details
- Communicate status and potential project risks to project stakeholders
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals and expectations with stakeholders and International Marketing team members
- Communicating day-to-day priorities to all team members, insuring daily and ongoing alignment across International Marketing
- Ensure real-time communication within respective project teams and stakeholders
- Interacting with other groups across the company to ensure deliverables meet business needs.
- Ensure the final creative products are consistent with the brief and timelines
- Form strong working relationships within marketing and across the organization to make sure projects stays on schedule
- Special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience managing a high volume of marketing projects in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams
- Flexibility to accommodate European and Australian time zones
- Competencies in project management and communications tools such as Asana, Workfront or Jira
- Ability to evaluate and re-evaluate project priorities
- An understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into project requirements
Bonus points for...
- International experience a huge plus
- Experience working with outside agencies as well as managing marketing calendars
- Experience with SharePoint and Salesforce is a plus
- Enthusiasm to work on a variety of projects across multiple platforms and regions
- Flexibility to work with an ever-changing workload
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently
- Superior attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational levels including senior executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, diplomacy, negotiating, reasoning, problem solving, and influence
If you think you are a good match, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you and why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.