At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to join our growing Information Security team. The Senior Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for continuously improving and maintaining the network and infrastructure security of our cloud platform and products. The ideal candidate will have experience working in public and private-facing cloud SaaS environments and experience collaborating with and advising DevOps and various engineering teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on secure cloud and system architecture
- Build and automate security controls and best practices in an agile, CI/CD-focused environment.
- Collaborate with DevOps in designing and managing AWS VPCs, security groups, and NACLs
- Monitor internal and external access to cloud services and systems
- Perform manual and automated compliance, vulnerability, and penetration testing.
- Lead efforts to implement and maintain security policies and remediation processes
- Balance security risk and product advancement within the parameters of the business
- Perform proactive research to detect new attack vectors
- Perform reactive incident response when a security event occurs
What we want to see in you:
- Background in Systems/Network administration and Information Security
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise Windows and *nix-based operating systems
- Experience with system hardening and implementing security controls in a Cloud SaaS environment
- Demonstrable experience scripting with languages like Python, PowerShell, bash, etc.
- Experience with securing AWS services (IAM, EC2, VPC, S3, KMS, etc.)
- Experience with building, automating, and continuously improving vulnerability management tools (i.e. Tenable.io, Rapid7 InsightVM, etc.)
- Hands on experience with SIEM, IDS, IPS and WAF solutions
- Familiarity with technical security controls, guidelines and frameworks outlined by standards such as SOC2, ISO 27001/27013, NIST 800-53
- General understanding of common web application deployment models and components
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to consider the context of the organization and environment to properly prioritize issues
- Ability to work well with other teams/functions with a positive attitude and respect.
- Can think about problems from an out-of-the box perspective, doesn't always default to industry norms
Things that will make us say “Wow”:
- Experience with configuring AWS security services (Config, GuardDuty, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Knowledge of database security and LDAP systems
- Knowledge of web/application-layer security and attack vectors
- Experience in Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- “Red Team” penetration testing experience
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.