Since 2002, Bluebeam has gained the trust of more than 1.3 million design and construction professionals worldwide trust that use our product, Bluebeam Revu, to get more done in less time. And when your software is vital to the largest building and infrastructure projects in the works, product security is priority.
Bluebeam is looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to join our growing Information Security team. The Senior Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for continuously improving and maintaining the network and infrastructure security of our cloud platform and products. The ideal candidate will have experience working in public and private-facing cloud SaaS environments and experience collaborating with and advising DevOps and various engineering teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on secure cloud and system architecture
- Build and automate security controls and best practices in an agile, CI/CD-focused environment.
- Collaborate with DevOps in designing and managing AWS VPCs, security groups, and NACLs
- Monitor internal and external access to cloud services and systems
- Perform manual and automated compliance, vulnerability, and penetration testing.
- Lead efforts to implement and maintain security policies and remediation processes
- Balance security risk and product advancement within the parameters of the business
- Perform proactive research to detect new attack vectors
- Perform reactive incident response when a security event occurs
What we want to see in you:
- Background in Systems/Network administration and Information Security
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise Windows and *nix-based operating systems
- Experience with system hardening and implementing security controls in a Cloud SaaS environment
- Demonstrable experience scripting with languages like Python, PowerShell, bash, etc.
- Experience with securing AWS services (IAM, EC2, VPC, S3, KMS, etc.)
- Experience with building, automating, and continuously improving vulnerability management tools (i.e. Tenable.io, Rapid7 InsightVM, etc.)
- Hands on experience with SIEM, IDS, IPS and WAF solutions
- Familiarity with technical security controls, guidelines and frameworks outlined by standards such as SOC2, ISO 27001/27013, NIST 800-53
- General understanding of common web application deployment models and components
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to consider the context of the organization and environment to properly prioritize issues
- Ability to work well with other teams/functions with a positive attitude and respect.
- Can think about problems from an out-of-the box perspective, doesn't always default to industry norms
Things that will make us say “Wow”:
- Experience with configuring AWS security services (Config, GuardDuty, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Knowledge of database security and LDAP systems
- Knowledge of web/application-layer security and attack vectors
- Experience in Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- “Red Team” penetration testing experience
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.