Everything that we do at Bluebeam is in an effort to create value for our customers as we serve them, partner with them and innovate on their behalf to move their work forward.
At Bluebeam, we hire for both competency and character. We are committed to hiring employees with the ability to achieve superior results while approaching their work ethically using a team-based approach.
Our Order Management team is part of our Sales Operations team and we are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers, answering questions about our offerings, and helping determine the right solutions for our customers’ needs.
This awesome team is looking for an Order Management Coordinator to assist new and existing customers with any questions relating to licensing and pricing and explain our product offerings to help determine what best fits the customer’s needs.
Here's what you'd do:
- Being abreast with product knowledge and assisting customers with basic product questions around the software and which solution may be the right fit, taking orders and providing quotes or pricing
- Responding to customer requests and inquiries within a 24-hour business period with a helpful and kind attitude
- Being a well-versed Bluebeam knowledge-bearer on all policies and procedures, providing feedback to your manager on areas of improvement while helping to document any changes to policies/procedures.
- Being a Bluebeam liaison and evangelist; successfully positioning the product to potential customers and transferring them to the appropriate party (Strategic Sales, a channel partner, or Inside Sales).
Here’s what you have:
- 2+ years' experience in a customer service position preferred.
- Experience in high volume call environment is preferred.
- Exposure to any CRM is an added bonus (Netsuite, Salesforce, etc - extra bonus points!).
- Keen interest in technology and in learning about different industries.
- Efficient achiever - able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Solid listening skills - Lets others speak and seeks to understand their needs or requirements.
- Organizational and planning fiend - Plans and organizes daily tasks in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities without being easily distracted with the multiple tasks at hand.
- Highly responsible with examples of following-through on commitments
- A passion for and a precedent of living up to the expectations set to the customer.
- Quick learner - Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information. Asks questions to help further understanding of concepts.
- Exhibits a probing-mind and achieves penetrations insights - Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Lover of details - Does not let important details slip through the cracks. Includes all pertinent information necessary to accurately respond to the customer’s inquiry.
- Proactive is your middle name - Self-starter to getting things done and takes accountability for own learning of our products and workflows
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role (And if you send us the same one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed. Show us you did a little research and that you have a personality!)
(Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more about Bluebeam here http://careers.bluebeam.com/.