At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
The Scrum Master plays a critical role in the success of Bluebeam’s Product delivery to market.
This role will work with each Delivery Team to thoughtfully plan and deliver integrated, multi-track initiatives towards meeting Team’s objectives and key results and delivering value to both internal and external Customers. The SM will be supporting 2 to 3 Delivery teams and is responsible for being an Agile champion and coach to teams, facilitating the Agile framework and ceremonies (Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban) and restlessly managing dependencies and removing impediments day to day. Our ideal candidate will bring a broad range of lean and agile experiences working within teams delivering technology products and services.
- Work with Delivery Teams to plan and deliver initiatives towards meeting Company’s Objectives, from discovery to launch, leveraging Agile methodology best practices.
- Drive and facilitate Agile Ceremonies for your teams, including sprint planning, backlog grooming, stand ups, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives, maturing the practice over time.
- Partner closely with Product Manager, Delivery Team’s Tech and QE leads to inspire and motivate the Delivery Teams, keeping the context, objectives and success metrics clear for them and fostering collaboration, continuous learning and “can do it” spirit.
- Drive identification and removal of impediments for Delivery Teams, working across all levels of the organization in pursue of timely and effective solutions.
- Work closely with Product Delivery Manager to surface systemic impediments and external dependencies.
- Create transparency to all levels of the Organization on backlog delivery status, team metrics and risks.
- Embrace continuous improvement in all things, specially in processes and communication, managing our framework and processes health.
- Nurture self-organizing, high performing teams through servant leadership and mentoring.
- Excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and management.
- Uphold and defend, as well as coach and mentor, agile values and principles as expressed in the Agile Manifesto
Our dream candidate feels like this:
- You’re optimistic and positive about problem solving through collaboration.
- You embrace change as an enabler for continuous improvement.
- You’re a natural leader who is pro-active and takes ownership of innovating and closing gaps to help your team succeed.
- You’re organized, even when all around you seem to be in chaos.
- You have passion for removing impediments to enable your team and helping processes, communication, tools and people be more efficient, productive and focus on value delivery.
- You believe in the supreme power of the Team – we win or lose together.
- You put a premium on strong working relationships and know how to use diplomacy to get things done.
- You are self-motivated and highly driven, you have get-things-done DNA.
- You have an Agile mindset, because you believe in its value, and is an ambassador for Agile Culture and best practices.
- You’re not afraid to tell it like it is, whether good or bad.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years proven project or program management experience in an environment employing agile development practices for managing product development. (Experience in software industries strongly preferred).
- 3+ Years of demonstrated knowledge and experience in Agile Software Development Methodologies.
- CSM Certification and or equivalent previous 2+ years of experience on Scrum Master role to 2 or more Delivery Teams.
- Strong communication skills; reporting succinct updates and key points.
- Experience using Jira to track and make visible sprint backlog work flow preferred
- Nice to have Scaled Agile SPC Certification.
- Nice to have PMP Certification.
- Nice to have experience with International Localizations.
- Nice to have experience in AEC Industry.
Sound like you?
If you think you are a good match, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you and why you want to work here.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.4 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.