At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We are now looking to hire our first European IT Support Specialist with a wide range of skills to support our growing European offices.
You will provide single point of contact support for end users to receive assistance and maintenance within the organization's desktop and telecommunications environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and troubleshooting all hardware/software applications and equipment (including but not limited to PC's, printers/scanners, a/v services) to ensure an optimal working environment. The IT Support Specialist will also troubleshoot technical issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required, in-person and remote.
Additionally, the IT Support Analyst will:
- Identify, log, investigate, and address service incidents and client requests
- Walk ups, trouble tickets, email, event monitoring, proactive support initiatives
- Administrate user accounts in an AD environment; from provisioning new user accounts and password resets, to updating information rights and security groups
- Support a growing technology stack, including: Office 365 product suite, 2 Factor or Multi-factor Authentication, Mac and Windows environments, encryption, and lab-style environments
- Guide clients through a series of actions – through desktop support, remote access, or user-assisted – to help set up systems, resolve issues, and/or identify root causes
- Troubleshoot desktop OS and application issues, diagnosing, resolving and/or escalating network and hardware/software faults to the appropriate vendor or resource
- Trade Show and other event support
- Procurement and asset management, ensuring all hardware and software is purchased and logged within our systems
- Provide ad hoc support for A/V presentations, video conferencing and telecom services (Cisco video conferencing equipment knowledge preferred)
- Collaborate with colleagues, subject matter experts, and points of contact; internally with cross-functional administrators as well as external departmental and vendor resources
- Stay current with changes in environment, technology, system information and updates
A successful Bluebeam IT Support Analyst will possess tremendous patience, great interpersonal skills and will be helpful by nature. In addition he/she should have the following:
- Customer service skills. Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. It is our expectation that the person in this role will like to work with others and will help them solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- 2-5 years of experience of desktop support in an enterprise environment with a minimum of 100 end users.
- Exemplary documentation and communication skills.
- Recent experience with utilizing incident management systems, such as KACE (preferred), Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow
- Experience using laptop/desktop imaging solutions, such as KACE (preferred) & SCCM
- Familiar with ITIL concepts and best practices
- Familiar with VOIP Telephony systems and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related industry preferred or equivalent experience.
- Must be based in commutable distance from Kista
- Strong English and Swedish verbal and written skills
To be successful as our European Support Specialist, you will have been the primary support contact for all aspects of IT support. You will have demonstrated abilities to work independently with remote support from colleagues in a different timezones
If this sounds like you, please send us a copy of your CV and cover letter in English
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.