About the role:
Bluebeam is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems and help automate and streamline our operations and processes. You will help design and manage cloud based infrastructure that supports an ever-expanding customer base as well as internal applications. You should have broad technical experience supporting SaaS products and related infrastructure (as well as CI/CD pipelines.)
What you'll be doing:
- Consult on systems architecture.
- Develop automation frameworks.
- Develop and implement systems featuring high-availability, horizontal scalability and self-healing capabilities.
- Improve our build and deployment processes.
- Maintain systems related to the CI/CD pipeline.
- Monitor, analyze and report performance statistics for cloud hosted environments.
What we'd like to see in you:
- 5+ years of experience with building, deploying, administration and monitoring of SaaS applications and related infrastructure.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Understanding of high availability and scaling solutions like caching, CDNs, load balancing, clustering.
- Demonstrable experience with infrastructure tools like Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Demonstrable experience scripting with languages like Python, PowerShell, bash, etc.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, PowerShell DSC or others.
- Knowledge of both RDBMS and NoSQL database solutions like MySQL, MSSQL, Casandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, etc. from an Ops perspective.
- Experience with build systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS, etc.
- Experience with source control systems such as Git, Bitbucket, TFS, etc.
- Hands on experience with monitoring and APM tools such as New Relic, AppDynamics, Nagios, Icinga, SCOM, SolarWinds, etc.
- Experience with log aggregation tools such as ELK stack, Splunk, SumoLogic, etc.
- Experience with system hardening and implementing security controls is a plus.
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to put in extra time as needed.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Cover Letter - be creative! We wanna know why Bluebeam, why you and what makes you a great addition to the team!
- If you move further in the process - you will be required to complete a take-home test exercise at a later stage
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.