Bluebeam is looking for a Sr. Engineer, Quality Assurance to join our team in Pasadena!
(Note: Relocation assistance is provided for this role!)
Bluebeam develops PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration software used by the world’s top architecture, engineering and construction firms as well as government agencies. We have over 1 million users and we are growing fast!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience for our product solutions. You are a technically aware person with a deep understanding of how software products work, how they interact with each other and most importantly how they break! You and the team you work with provide full-stack and back-end solutions. You should have a nice balance of testing both web applications and back-end services, in addition to writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Lead quality efforts for internal integration project.
- Collaborate with DevOps on CI/CD pipelines.
- Create, Expand and enhance test automation frameworks.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites.
- Find, isolate, document and track bugs (in JIRA) through resolution.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management and other QA team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the software development process.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software QA automation experience.
- Experience in writing and testing an automated testing suite, ideally integrating with a build system like Bamboo or Jenkins
- Solid experience with REST API test automation
- 2+ years of experience in Selenium (WebDriver) with Java, C#, Python etc.
- Experience debugging, patching, refactoring and code reviewing existing automated test suites.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing services and frameworks such as AWS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles
- BS degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Architecture preferred)
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with Salesforce APIs/integration a huge plus.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.