Bluebeam is looking for a Sr. Engineer, Quality Assurance to join our team in Pasadena!
(Note: Relocation assistance is provided for this role!)
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience for our product solutions. You are a technically aware person with a deep understanding of how software products work, how they interact with each other and most importantly how they break! You and the team you work with provide full-stack and back-end solutions. You should have a nice balance of testing both web applications and back-end services, in addition to writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Lead quality efforts for internal integration project.
- Collaborate with DevOps on CI/CD pipelines.
- Create, Expand and enhance test automation frameworks.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites.
- Find, isolate, document and track bugs (in JIRA) through resolution.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management and other QA team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the software development process.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software QA automation experience.
- Experience in writing and testing an automated testing suite, ideally integrating with a build system like Bamboo or Jenkins
- Solid experience with REST API test automation
- 2+ years of experience in Selenium (WebDriver) with Java, C#, Python etc.
- Experience debugging, patching, refactoring and code reviewing existing automated test suites.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing services and frameworks such as AWS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles
- BS degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Architecture preferred)
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with Salesforce APIs/integration a huge plus.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.4 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.