Bluebeam is looking for a Sr. Engineer, Quality Assurance - Mobile (iOS) to join our team in Pasadena!
(Note: Relocation assistance is provided for this role!)
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience for our product solutions. You are a technically aware person with a deep understanding of how software products work, how they interact with each other and most importantly how they break! You and the team you work with provide full-stack and back-end solutions. You should have a nice balance of testing both web applications and back-end services, in addition to writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Expand User Interface test automation using Appium, Calabash, XCTest/XCUITest, and KIF or other similar tools on iOS platform.
- Build and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites using test management tools like TestRail to consistently ensure high-quality releases.
- Ensure Test Cases and Test Data are expanded and updated as new features are implemented.
- Continually expand knowledge of how customers are using the software and use it to further improve test cases and exploratory testing skills.
- Find, isolate, document and track bugs (in JIRA) through resolution.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management and other QE team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Work with DevOps and collaborate with them on bi-weekly release cycles.
- Write and develop Integration, E2E test automation test cases.
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the software development process.
- Experience with analyzing requirements, test planning, test execution and reporting.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience developing automation strategy for native apps (iOS).
- Experience as an automation engineer with focus on creating scalable, reliable automation frameworks.
- Experience in writing and testing an automated testing suite, ideally integrating with a build system like Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience debugging, patching, refactoring and code reviewing existing automated test suites.
- Experience designing and executing comprehensive UI test plans.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment.
- Solid exploratory testing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles.
- BS degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Architecture preferred).
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Ability to troubleshoot network communication issues with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Wireshark etc.
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles
- Create, execute and troubleshoot SQL queries needed to support backend testing.
- Understanding RESTful APIs.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter reflecting your personality and why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.