At Bluebeam, our purpose is clear: We empower people to advance the way the world is built, proactively innovating and creating long-term value for our industry.
Bluebeam plays a critical behind-the-scenes role in some of the biggest construction projects in the world. Atlas, our map-based, collaboration platform, empowers design and construction professionals to share, search and access project information by its real-world location.
The mission of Atlas is to make finding and navigating information on construction sites as easy as searching for a local coffee shop in our daily lives. Atlas, which is currently available via web, iOS and Android, features a map-centric interface where tasks, drone-imagery, schematics, GPS data and more are aligned by their real-world location.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help bring these solutions to life.
As a successful Product Manager, you will:
- Demonstrate a passion for solving customer problems that are identified and understood through customer empathy and data
- Hold yourself and your team accountable for outcomes that make a significant impact on our customers and our business
- Build and nurture relationships in a cross-functional team of Product Management, Design and Engineering.
- Exhibit expertise and leadership in order to promote product vision, motivate teams and evangelize the product throughout the organization
- Establish strong partnerships with internal stakeholders to deliver products that demonstrate commitment to business success
- Maintain a holistic view of the product and deep understanding of the end-to-end experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in software product development initiatives in an Agile environment, with an expert knowledge of users, the industry, underlying technology, and financial dynamics of products you’ve managed
- Customer Discovery – Demonstrated experience in customer interviewing, opportunity assessments, and an understanding of customer development programs.
- Product Discovery – Ability to establish product/market fit through both qualitative techniques such as user prototypes and user testing, as well as quantitative techniques such as live-data prototypes and A/B testing.
- Product Optimization – Ability to improve and refine existing products through optimization techniques.
- Product Development – Deep understanding of Agile methodology and an evidence-based approach to creating and managing the backlog
- Demonstrated ability to identify and tackle risks related to business, market, value, and usability
- Professional experience in the Architecture, Construction or associated Engineering fields is desirable, but is not essential to succeed in this role
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.