If you’ve been looking for a dynamic Product Marketing leadership role that combines your proven abilities in B2B Go-to-market strategy with your strong communication and positioning skills, take a minute to check this out. Frankly, it’s an awesome job where you’ll be able to drive high impact initiatives across the company alongside talented and driven individuals.
At Bluebeam, we take a customer-focused approach in all we do and believe in building the best solutions together - with our customers, partners, and employees - to improve the way the world is built. Bluebeam is a highly collaborative environment that encourages our employees to blaze new trails with thoughtful ingenuity, to never shy away from challenges and to work hard and have fun doing it.
Within the Product team at Bluebeam, Product Marketing represents the voice of the customer both internally and externally and leads collaboratively across functions to tie together Product, Marketing and Sales. Product Marketing is responsible for driving comprehensive go-to-market strategies, positioning and messaging across all markets, industries, customer segments and sales channels.
As a Director, you are expected to make strategic, often company-wide plans, which means you’ll need to: understand and analyze the company’s business situation, make plans to address it, build consensus, get approval for these plans and work with their organization and the rest of the company to execute them.
Key Areas of Impact:
- Lead global Go-To-Market strategy – strategize and create product launch plans - then oversee cross-functional implementation across the organization
- Create diﬀerentiated product messaging and positioning for all of Bluebeam's products and services
- Drive customer and market research initiatives that inform global product portfolio strategy
- Provide thought leadership through demonstrated knowledge of the industry, target market and customer insight
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure products and objectives align with the target market
- Partner with Product Management to package product oﬀerings that can be successfully monetized and brought to market
As Bluebeam’s Director of Product Marketing you will:
- Partner with Product Management, Marketing and Sales teams to align efforts and effectively position and message our products by demonstrating unique value propositions to our customer segments across global markets
- Be the voice of the customer within the organization and expert on target market and customer segments
- Build and manage a team of direct reports
- Collaborate closely within the Product team to intimately understand the vision and business objectives for our products
- Drive Marketing product launch strategies and plans
- Identify opportunities to accelerate product adoption and usage
- Provide guidance to the Content Team who will be tasked with the copy-writing of these assets and the Creative Team who will design these assets. Work with cross-departmental stakeholders
- Build on existing buyer and user personas and champion the use of these personas across the organization
- Build out and manage a repository for industry research, customer insights, and competitive analysis/playbook and establish communication plans to effectively socialize across the organization
- Help drive market research initiatives including the ability to identify RFP, recommend and manage agency resources
- Provide strategic guidance and collaborate with Marketing teams on development and execution of marketing plans
- Serve as a stakeholder in determining product pricing and packaging strategy
- Track and report results on an ongoing basis
- Deliver key metrics to leadership on the strategy behind Go-to-Market and provide insights into future strategic positioning
- Be a charismatic influencer and a key member of the Bluebeam Machine as we drive forward toward expansion and new product endeavors
- Report directly to the VP of Product at Bluebeam
The skills and experience of the ideal Director of Product Marketing candidate:
- 7-10+ years product marketing experience
- 5+ years experience specifically working in B2B technology markets
- 5+ years as a leader of a team in product marketing
- An obsession with the customer
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Excel at working cross-functionally, aligning multiple stakeholders and teams across organizations
- Experience with global/international product launch
- Strategic thinker who can reduce broad strategies into well-defined Product Marketing plans
- Analytical and data-driven
- Ability to understand and connect technical details to meaningful customer value
- Self-starter who has experience leading product marketing teams in a high growth environment
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Ability to adapt to different teams and internal customers
- Occasional travel will be required
- Experience working for an AEC technology focused company
- MBA degree highly desired
- Experience with both Desktop and Saas model tech products
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam (be creative!)
- Example of a GTM strategy that was spearheaded by you – please include specifics about your role, the team, and the outcomes you achieved
- A few examples of your writing: messaging/ positioning, unique value propositions, etc.
This role is based at our Pasadena, CA headquarters.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.