At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We're seeking a Benefits & Compensation Specialist to join our super talented People Operations Team at our headquarters in Pasadena, CA!
As our new Benefits & Compensation Specialist you’ll play an important role in helping to shape and administer our benefits and compensation programs for new and existing employees.
If you consider yourself to be that rare human who loves digging into data and detail as much as you love being a friendly resource and partner for employees, then we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with Sr. Benefits & Compensation Manager to execute against Bluebeam’s evolving Compensation Philosophy
- Provide compensation analysis and project support including conducting internal and external compensation analysis, participating in market surveys (Radford and Comptryx) and working with managers to create and update job descriptions.
- Oversee and administer the market-based compensation system (PayScale), which includes market pricing and analyzing, interpreting and distributing data to aid in compensation decision making.
- Educate employees and serve as subject matter expert for all benefit and wellness offerings. Respond to employee questions and requests regarding various plan offerings: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k), etc.
- Conduct new hire benefits orientation for US corporate offices.
- Run reports to provide validation of benefits related invoices for payment; review for accuracy and reconcile discrepancies.
- Work with Sr. HRIS Specialist to design benefit setups annually within HRIS system (UltiPro).
- Collaborate with benefits brokers to conduct annual Open Enrollment presentations and prepare OE materials.
- Review benefits enrollments and changes within UltiPro; approve for processing to carriers.
- Assist employees with Leave of Absence requests and Workers Compensation filings. Work with Payroll Manager to develop and implement tracking system and process for management of all approved LOAs.
- Complete annual compliance requirements (Section 125 Non-Discrimination Testing, 1094/1095-C completion and submissions.)
- Serves as backup to HRIS administrator. Assist with system upgrades and/or implementations.
- Consistently seek continuous improvement in all systems and processes.
- 3+ years’ experience in an HR role, with a focus in benefits administration
- 1+ years’ experience with compensation analysis
- Experience managing benefits via an HRIS
- Minimum basic understanding of HRIS data fields and file feeds to benefits vendors
- Experience with external compensation surveys (Radford, Mercer, Comptryx, etc.)
- Customer service mentality
- Strong desire to get the small details right
- Desire to work in a fast-paced innovative technology company
- Advanced Excel skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with PayScale
- Experience with UltiPro
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you’ve read this far and you think you are a good match for this position, please send us:
- A personalized cover letter explaining why this position interests you and why you believe you’d be a good fit. Super important – please take the time to customize your letter for Bluebeam and this particular role. We’re really interested in getting to know you, and this is your best way to show us who you are.
- Your resume
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.