At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
*This role is a full-time, onsite position in our Pasadena or San Diego office. Due to COVID-19, all new employees will be required to start work remotely until we are able to return to the office. More information will be provided in the interview process.*
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
What we’re looking for:
Bluebeam is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to develop the systems that help us connect customers around the world with our solutions. You will play an important role in building the applications that support our customer-facing products, provide an amazing experience for our customers, and enable efficiency for your fellow Bluebeamers. But you won’t go it alone. You’ll work closely with various teams to ensure a smooth integration of business-critical systems in Salesforce.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible to code complex APEX classes, Lighting Web Components and Visualforce pages
- Responsible to build integrations with other systems (such as, NetSuite, custom applications) using REST and Web Services
- Responsible to test and debug code to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs
- Support QA in functional and system level testing and fix defects
- Research on new cloud technologies and APIs related to Salesforce platform
What we’d like to see in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years with Salesforce development experience
- 6+ years with software development experience
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with Salesforce Architecture and API
- Hands-on expertise in all the following technologies: APEX, Lightning Design System, Visualforce, Process Builder, Workflows
- Experienced with estimating software development
- CPQ experience is a plus
- Integration experience using Boomi or other middleware tools is a plus
- Oral and written communication skills
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.