Bluebeam is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team!
Since 2002, our solutions have helped our customers open hospitals faster, build bridges stronger, and keep skyscraper occupants safer. We have over 1 million customers around the globe, and we’re rapidly expanding our global presence in 130+ countries. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for more Bluebeamers to support that growth!
As the a member of our Talent Acquisition team in our Pasadena, California office, you’ll play an important role in providing an incredible experience for our candidates and promoting our company culture as we grow our team locally and globally.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, please read on!
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to exceptional interview experiences for our candidates, one that is reflective of Bluebeam’s customer-centric philosophy
- Manage onsite interview scheduling, coordinating with candidates and interviewers, arranging travel, greeting candidates, and providing tours of HQ
- Maintain job postings and information in Greenhouse, LinkedIn, and other tools
- Greet new hires on their first day, providing a seamless and welcoming experience
- Onboard new hires into internal systems
- Support employer branding initiatives
- Organize, plan, and coordinate logistics for recruitment events
- Manage enrollment and tracking of interview training for Bluebeamers
- Embody the Bluebeam culture and promote it in every interaction (Learn more: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.)
- Proactively identify ways to add value to the Talent Acquisition team and Bluebeam as a whole
What we’d like to see in you:
- Experience in project coordination, event planning or administrative experience in a fast paced customer-focused environment
- Customer service skills! Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. It is our expectation that the person in this role will like to work with others and provide assistance with a positive attitude and helpful spirit!
- Great instincts with people; ability to collaborate well with many different personality types at all levels of the organization
- Comfort with software/technology and ability to learn new programs easily
- Problem solving skills and the ability to set priorities, make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organizational skills. You don't get overwhelmed easily!
- Professional maturity: ability to be fair and objective in all matters; strong conflict resolution skills; ability to hold sensitive information in confidence
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with a keen attention to detail, tact, and diplomacy
- An eagerness to learn and a genuine desire to help others
If you’ve read this far and you think you are a good match for this position, please send us:
- A cover letter that expresses your personality. And we mean it! Don’t leave this part out! It’s super important to us. And please take the time to personalize it.
- Your resume
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.