Bluebeam plays a critical behind-the-scenes role in some of the biggest construction projects in the world.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Performance Test Engineer who is passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience for our product solutions. You have a solid technology background with a deep understanding of how software products are designed and built. Knowledge of software design principles, validating software performance at scale, a deep understanding of how software products work, how they interact with each other and most importantly a strong understanding of how to validate software performance under load are essential traits of the person we are looking for.
- You love digging deep to find the needle in the haystack
- You have a thirst to understand how systems are wired together
- You are not satisfied with “good enough”
- You are not happy sitting on the sideline, you need to be in the game
- Be a Performance Quality Champion and engage with software development and product management teams to:
- Designs, configure and run performance tests
- Identify and analyze bottlenecks throughout the entire stack
- Diagnose, track and manage performance issues to resolution
- Identifying project risks and making recommendations to minimize risks related to performance bottlenecks; ability to anticipate problems.
- Be a performance expert who understands how features should work in various loads and scale situations and the impact on the rest of the system.
- Participate and represent performance and scaling needs in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Lead the charge in making all things performance a top of mind topic and cultural given
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with cloud-based application scalability, stress & concurrency testing tools
- Experienced and well-versed with scalability issues with Sql Server technologies
- Experience with profiling/ measuring performance on Windows/ IIS/ ASP.Net Server Backends
- Experience in testing Web applications based on REST/ WCF
- Experience in performance testing Windows Applications
- Experience in testing large scale distributed systems/ Microservices architectures
- Knowledge/ Experience in testing large scale chat applications
- 5-7 years in testing and quality engineering with 5+ years of performance, scalability testing and performance tools
- Ability to identify system bottlenecks and provide a root cause analysis
- Strong skills in backend development languages, C# in an enterprise software production environment and/or cloud SaaS / PaaS preferred
- Proven experience with development and maintenance of performance tests in large-scale multi-tenant web applications
- Ability to confidently navigate complex environments involving multiple stakeholders
- Passion for quality and performance regression testing automation
- Knowledge of Cloud computing services and frameworks such as AWS
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience/ Knowledge of the following languages/ frameworks/ tools
- .Net, .Net Core, AWS Redis, SignalR, AWS ElasticCache, AWS S3, AWS SQS/ SNS, Appdynamics, Kibana, ELK, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Understanding of throughput, latency, memory and CPU utilization
- Experience with one or more Performance Testing tool, such as: Jmeter, Selenium, Tsung, Locust, Gatling, Blazemeter, Jenkins, Loadstorm
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter reflecting your interest in this role and Bluebeam
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.