About the ROLE:
About the TEAM:
Want a peek at what you’ll be doing? As part of a web development team charged with taking our flagship product into the future, you will have the opportunity to design, implement, and deploy great quality cutting-edge cloud-based solutions to power our vision of a connected future. You will also contribute to our technical roadmap and help to mentor and share your knowledge. Working on the Bluebeam Web Team will give you exposure to a wide array of technologies such as large-scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, 3D Image Processing, and Complex Algorithms, just to name a few.
- 7+ years of progressive experience as a Senior Level Engineer
- 3+ years building high performing/data intensive applications running in the Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Proven development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C# and MVC
- Strong Amazon AWS experience (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.)
- Experience designing and creating microservices
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Strong experience with SQL Server and NoSQL databases
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized
- Ability to partner with business and technology team members, to understand business requirements and translate those into value-add technology solutions
- Willingness to learn and expand skills and repertoire
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using or developing in the Atlassian Ecosystem is a plus
- Familiarity with Go Programming Language (GoLang) is a plus
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.