Are you driven by uncovering the stories data wants to tell? Do you love boiling down the numbers into actionable insights and seeing your stakeholders implement your recommendations? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment?
Here at Bluebeam, we live each day to push the limits, do things differently, and work together to accomplish great things. We are laser-focused on understanding our customers’ needs and developing solutions that help them utilize technology to work more efficiently. We challenge ourselves to develop and evolve our solutions based not only on the feedback our enthusiastic customer base provides us regarding what they need today, but also anticipating what we believe our customers’ needs will be tomorrow.
Our customers use our digital collaboration software solutions like Bluebeam Revu and Bluebeam Studio to build some of the world’s coolest projects from state of the art hospitals to transportation systems. As Bluebeam’s Sales & Marketing Analyst, you will be a part of a very collaborative team and have a direct impact on driving Bluebeam as we rapidly grow and expand globally.
The daily life of the Bluebeam Sales & Marketing Analyst:
- Maintain weekly invoiced sales reporting and provide analysis against Plan, Forecast, and Quota where appropriate
- Identify trends in weekly invoiced sales to provide actionable commentary to sales leadership
- Provide support to various levels in the organization with sales metrics
- Report on industry data assessing current business conditions and provide commentary on how this might influence our forecasts
- Offer suggestions on how to streamline reporting to ensure reporting needs are met and not duplicated
- Collaborate with other Sales Operations staff to ensure policies, procedures, and systems are aligned
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define appropriate KPIs and benchmarks for sales team
- Transform data and analysis into easily digestible key knowledge points
- Perform ad hoc analyses
The skills and experience of the ideal Sales &Marketing Analyst candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a mathematical/analytical field
- 3-5 years in comparable role
- Moderate to high excel skills (vlookups, index match, pivot tables)
- Experience analyzing complex data sets
- Experience with the following tools:
- CRM and sales tools (Salesforce, NetSuite, Adaptive)
- Experience with proprietary tools and in-house development
- Comfortable presenting to all levels of seniority within a company
- Ability to work with structured & unstructured data as well as anecdotal business input to uncover insights
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while having strong attention to detail
- Experience within a multi-channel sales organization
- Extra bonus points for experience in the technology and software industries
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
- Description of your best Analytics career moment and how your work had a positive impact on the business
To learn more about life here at Bluebeam check out http://careers.bluebeam.com/. Be sure to check out the After Hours with Bluebeam (http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture/videos/) series to meet some of the people of Bluebeam.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
(Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
Learn more about Bluebeam here. (Be sure to check out the videos!)