At Bluebeam, our purpose is clear: We empower people to advance the way our world is built.
In other words, everything at Bluebeam starts with people! And our approach to selling is no different - it begins with people.
Our sales philosophy is focused on the creation of a long-term partnership with our customers, acting as trusted advisors that collaborate with them to help achieve their most business critical objectives and solve their most complex problems. As such, we are looking to add members to our sales team that are cut from the same cloth; people that value partnerships with their customers and desire to make a positive impact for years to come!
Sound like somewhere you’d like to call home?
Here’s what to expect as a member of our Sales Team:
- Take full ownership of the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to enterprise-level buy-in and adoption
- Constantly deliver exceptional results
- See challenges and change as opportunities for growth and development
- Improve sales productivity by removing roadblocks and barriers for yourself and for your team
- Work and communicate effectively across teams and departments
- Hold yourself and team accountable
- Have the ability to engage in healthy debate and conflict
- Focus on results rather than just activity
- Adapt and change with evolving priorities and business initiative
So, what does it take to be part of the Bluebeam Sales team?
Here’s what we’d like you to bring to the table…
- 5+ years working in a professional customer facing sales role (anything from Representative to Sr. Manager).
- Refined talent in establishing successful customer relationships and contributing to successful sales goals.
- Demonstrated collaboration experience with Marketing, Enterprise and Channel Sales teams, and other key internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge of how to guide a customer to see value and ability to deliver results in a global and matrixed organization.
- If you have management experience, we want to see your ability to positively build, motivate, and lead a team, promote high standards and quickly establish team’s focus in the face challenges or competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp the technical aspects of the business (i.e. fully understanding the products and services in order to achieve and maximize sales results).
- Previous experience with CRM tools for managing customer prospects and forecasting/reporting sales opportunities
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be extremely comfortable learning new technology. After all, we are a software company
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- BA/BS degree required. MBA is a plus
- Experience in the AEC industry is preferred, but not required. (It’ll give you better insight into our customers and how they work!)
Here’s more about what we’d like you to value:
You are someone who finds tremendous fulfillment in long-term relationship building. You are a fantastic communicator who enjoys leading and facilitating conversations, especially at the business-level. You naturally ask questions in order to understand and uncover what’s most important. You’re able to balance the big picture with shorter-term goals and you thrive in environments where you’re able to bridge gaps and recommend solutions. You believe that negotiation isn’t a power play, but rather an opportunity for organizations to be able to work together to create, communicate, and increase mutual value.
We want to hear more about you!
Send us the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specifically addresses your interest in Bluebeam and this role. Tell us about how you believe a Sales Team can effectively build strong relationships with customers.
This is a salary + incentive-based compensation role
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.