Bluebeam is looking a creative, flexible, and action-oriented Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Demand Generation team! In this role you’ll be exposed to a variety of media and communication channels in which you will help create, measure, and optimize programs that support the customer experience throughout the entire lifecycle.
At Bluebeam, we take a customer-focused approach in all we do and believe in building the best solutions together - with our customers, partners and employees - to improve the way the world is built. Bluebeam is a highly collaborative environment that encourages our employees to blaze new trails with thoughtful ingenuity, to never shy away from challenges, and to work hard and have fun doing it.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator you'll be tasked with:
- Assist the Media Manager in identifying new advertising opportunities in key international markets and manage vendor relationships
- Traffic all print and digital placements across a variety of channels
- Manage production and distribution of Bluebeam’s monthly newsletter, The Insider
- Support the Sr. Email Marketing Automation Specialist with ad hock newsletters and marketing automations as needed
- Assist the Sr. Social Media Specialist in campaign planning, content development briefings, and managing the content calendar
- Schedule social postings across multiple social media channels
- Assist in demand gen asset planning and briefing internal Creative/Content teams
- Work with the Engineering/IT teams to maintain technical SEO integrity
- Oversee administrative duties such as setting up POs and tracking accruals
The skills and experience of the ideal Demand Generation Coordinator:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a general marketing capacity
- A basic understanding of digital and traditional media planning and email marketing fundamentals
- A can-do attitude; be comfortable wearing many hats
- Passion for learning marketing and demand gen tactics
- BA/BS degree
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) and Email Marketing/Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot)
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that includes your specific interest in this role!
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.