We are looking for a qualified Desktop Support Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for leading our technical support team to provide exceptional customer service and resolve all technical issues.
As a Desktop Support Manager, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
- Manage the Support team and evaluate performance
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis, and where necessary escalating
- Recruit, train and support the IT Support Specialists
- Provide hands on technical support and act as an escalation point for the IT Support Specialists
- Set and monitor specific customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop routine reports on Support team’s productivity
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams
- Ability to work out of standard hours (evenings and weekends) as needed
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Desktop Support Manager
- 5+ years of team management skills
- Hands on experience with helpdesk and remote control software
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience in both a Windows and Mac environment
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of:
- Jamf, Kace deployment tools
- Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Cisco Phone solution
- Excellent presentation skills with proven ability to train non-technical and technical staff on a variety of subjects
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.