Bluebeam is looking for an experienced Software Architect to design and architect our award-winning desktop client application.
As part of the Bluebeam team, you will use your expertise to architect customer-centric applications. You will work in a fast-paced environment where product delivery cycles are measured in months rather than years. We work closely with product managers and customers to extend core functionality as well as design and implement new products and features that make a difference every day for our users.
So if you’re looking for a career where you can develop applications that provide best-in-class functionality and have a direct impact on some of the world’s largest design and engineering projects, Bluebeam is the place for you.
We are a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a great sense of humor and passion for our work. Want to see? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
About the ROLE:
- Define, assist with, and coordinate high-level software design and architecture across the entire Revu product lines ensuring clean, performant designs that will scale.
- Understand and communicate our existing architecture and future architectural vision to developers and leadership through well-maintained design documentation, training, and presentations.
- Provide collaborative technical expertise during all product discovery phases by working closely with product management when defining the path forward for the Revu product line.
- Coordinate design choices across departments to make sure departmental design direction is compatible with designs being implemented in other departments.
- Work closely with DevOps to ensure build architecture and continuous integration environment is scalable and provides a streamlined experience for Revu developers.
- Aptitude and passion for partnering with development teams to delve deep into details and mold practical approaches to implementing high-level designs.
- As a high impact, highly visible, non-manager position, you must bring technical leadership and provide positive influence and direction in a large multi-national team in an inclusive, collaborative manner, gaining the trust of engineering managers, engineering leads, developers, project management as well as the executive team.
- 5+ years architecting enterprise class, highly scalable, multi-region, server integrated, N-tiered desktop applications that have been successfully deployed and maintained in production with a large user base. A focus on large, cross-platform applications is particularly desirable.
- 10+ years’ software development experience demonstrating depth and breadth of knowledge of software development languages, technologies, platforms and design patterns (MVVM, MVC, MVP).
- Knowledge and experience with WPF, WinForms, Xamarin, C#, PDF are a plus.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.