Bluebeam is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. You will help design and manage cloud-based infrastructure that supports customer-facing and internal applications. You should have broad technical experience supporting SaaS products and related infrastructure as well as CI/CD pipelines using a variety of tools and platforms.
What you'll be doing:
- Consult on systems architecture.
- Develop automation frameworks.
- Develop and implement systems featuring high-availability, horizontal scalability and self-healing capabilities.
- Improve our build and deployment processes.
- Maintain systems related to the CI/CD pipeline.
- Monitor, analyze and report performance statistics for cloud hosted environments.
What we'd like to see in you:
- 5+ years of experience with building, deploying, administration and monitoring of SaaS applications and related infrastructure.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Understanding of high availability and scaling solutions like caching, CDNs, load balancing, clustering.
- Demonstrable experience scripting with languages like Python, PowerShell, bash, etc.
- Knowledge of both RDBMS and NoSQL database solutions like MSSQL, MySQL, Casandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc. from an Ops perspective.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, PowerShell DSC or others.
- Experience with build systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS, etc.
- Experience with source control systems such as Git, Bitbucket, TFS, etc.
- Hands on experience with monitoring and APM tools such as Nagios, Icinga, SCOM, SolarWinds, New Relic, AppDynamics, etc.
- Experience with log aggregation tools such as ELK stack, Splunk, SumoLogic, etc.
- Experience with system hardening and implementing security controls is a plus.
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to put in extra time as needed.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.