Bluebeam, Inc. develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals worldwide. Our customers build some of the world’s coolest projects from state of the art hospitals to bridges to sports facilities, and everything in between.
At Bluebeam, we take a customer-focused approach in all we do and believe in building the best solutions together. Bluebeam is a highly collaborative environment that encourages our employees to blaze new trails with thoughtful ingenuity, to never shy away from challenges, and to work hard and have fun doing it.
About the Position
We’re on a mission to connect thousands more AEC (architecture, engineering, and construction) professionals with digital solutions that make them more effective at their jobs. To meet that goal, we need a Marketing Copywriter who can turn our mission into persuasive marketing copy that customers will actually want to read.
As Bluebeam’s Marketing Copywriter, you will:
- Join a growing Content team, reporting to our Content Director
- Write clear, concise, compelling copy to support marketing initiatives across online and offline channels, from websites, email campaigns, and landing pages to blog posts, printed collateral and video scripts
- Establish a reputation for providing valuable concepts and seeing them through to final copy execution
- Create smart, inspiring and error-free copy that’s in line with Bluebeam standards and assignment objectives
- Cultivate a strong rapport with Creative team collaborators from Design, Web Dev, and Video Production, as well as project owners across
- Get briefed by project owners, ask lots of questions, and brainstorm alone or with team members
- Deliver copy that reflects those ideas and works within the context of the project
The ideal Marketing Copywriter candidate will have:
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field
- Minimum 2–3 years copywriting experience with an agency or in-house marketing team
- Ability and willingness to be a self-starter, owning and prioritizing multiple tasks with an emphasis on meeting deadlines and communicating well in a team environment
- Aptitude for understanding technical subject matter and quickly grasping core ideas of complex topics
- Familiarity with design and construction industry is a plus
- Experience with B2B marketing and technology companies is a plus
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and your specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
- Three to five recent writing samples of which you are especially proud