Bluebeam develops PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration software used by the world’s top architecture, engineering and construction firms as well as government agencies. We have over 1 million users and we are growing fast!
We are currently looking for a Software QA Analyst who is passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience for our product solutions. You are a technically aware person with a deep understanding of how software products work, how they interact with each other and most importantly how they break! You and the team you work with provide full-stack and back-end solutions. You should have a nice balance of testing both web applications and back-end services, in addition to writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Develop expert level knowledge of Bluebeam’s windows solutions to prevent defects from getting into software by helping improve the clarity of user stories.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot SQL queries needed to support backend testing.
- Work with DevOps and collaborate with them on bi-weekly release cycles.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites using test management tools like ‘TestRail’ to consistently ensure high-quality releases.
- Debug Client/Server communication using web debugging proxy tools (Fiddler) to intercept the HTTPs traffic.
- Expand User Interface test automation using Selenium, Ranorex, and other similar tools.
- Perform cross-platform functionality testing with Android, iPhone and Windows platforms.
- Ensure Test Cases and Test Data are expanded and updated as new features are implemented.
- Continually expand knowledge of how customers are using the software and use it to further improve test cases and exploratory testing skills.
- Find, isolate, document and track bugs (in JIRA) through resolution.
- Create AWS Server instances in order to test our enterprise products.
- Improve testing efficiency by implementing Automation wherever appropriate.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management and other QA team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the software development process.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software QA testing experience with Windows desktop and Web applications
- Solid exploratory testing skills
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in writing and testing an automated testing suite, ideally integrating with a build system like Bamboo or Jenkins
- Extensive experience in Selenium (WebDriver) with Java, C#, Python etc. Preferably with C#
- Experience debugging, patching, refactoring and code reviewing existing automated test suites
- Knowledge of Cloud computing services and frameworks such as AWS
- Experience designing and executing comprehensive UI test plans
- Good understanding of LDAP, ADFS and OpenID Identity providers
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles
- BS degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Architecture preferred)
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Ability to troubleshoot network communication issues with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Wireshark etc.
- An understanding of Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) or Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Understanding RESTful APIs
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter reflecting your personality and why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.