At Bluebeam, our purpose is clear: We empower people to advance the way our world is built.
In order to make the desired impact on our customers and our industry, we know that this will require an extraordinary team of people who are committed to the success of each of our customers and to their fellow employees. As such, we hire for both character and competency and are committed to hiring employees with the ability to achieve superior results while maintaining an ethical and team-based approach to their work.
The mission of this role is to support the Senior Salesforce Admin, and the Technology & Data team as a whole, to effectively administer Salesforce and NetSuite for internal and external users in order to achieve business objectives as directed. This role will report to the Manager of Technology.
This position will be the primary admin for NetSuite, Bluebeam’s ERP system, and a supporting admin for Salesforce. Approximate time commitment will be 30% NetSuite and 70% Salesforce.
Salesforce Core Responsibilities:
- Support the Senior Salesforce Admin with administering SFDC in three major areas:
- New feature and workflow implementation
- System and integration troubleshooting
- Ongoing system maintenance
- Weekly operational duties, such as share Help Desk tasks with other Salesforce admins
- Develop documentation on processes and workflows
- Coordinate training efforts with external partners and internal teams, including new implementations, ongoing training, and new employee onboarding
NetSuite Core Responsibilities:
- Act as the first line support for incoming requests and troubleshooting
- Assist users in developing/refining their processes around the supported systems
- Ensure system compliance with company policies, procedures and protocols for system and security standards
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 1 year of salesforce admin experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
- Prior experience as Business Analyst or System Analyst preferred.
- Prior experience with ERP as admin or Power User preferred.
- Ability to work cross functionally with stakeholders and collaborators of all levels across an organization.
- Desire to learn and collaborate with a team of administrators.
- Highly organized, detail and deadline-driven and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with a focus on thoughtful analysis and execution.
- Desire to learn new technology and new skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a constantly changing business environment.
- Customer service mentality, with excellent listening skills and a positive attitude.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter reflecting your personality and why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.