At Bluebeam, our purpose is clear: We empower people to advance the way our world is built.
In other words, everything at Bluebeam starts with people.
And our approach to selling is no different - it begins with people. Our sales philosophy is focused on the creation of a long-term partnership with our customers, acting as trusted advisors that collaborate with them to help them achieve their most critical business objectives and solve their biggest problems.
As such, we only hire salespeople who are cut from the same cloth and who desire to make a positive impact on our customers over the long haul.
To that end, Bluebeam is hiring a Regional Sales Manager to lead the Enterprise sales team in the NE territory and drive annual revenue from strategic accounts in that territory.
As a Bluebeam Leader, you will
- Demonstrate vulnerability and cultivate a team-based environment built on trust
- Constantly inspire and drive the team to deliver exceptional results
- Help your team to see challenges and change as opportunities for growth and development
- Improve sales productivity by removing roadblocks and barriers for yourself and for your team
- Work and communicate effectively across teams and departments
- Hold yourself and team accountable
- Have the ability to engage in healthy debate and conflict
- Focus on results rather than just activity
- Adapt and change with evolving priorities and business initiatives
As our Leader for Enterprise Sales, you will
- Create and execute a comprehensive and integrated territory plan that aligns to Bluebeam’s multi-channel go-to-market strategy
- Hire, lead, coach, mentor and develop the Enterprise Sales team for your region
- Achieve or exceed annual revenue and customer growth targets for your North America region by maximizing our penetration in existing accounts and driving incremental business from net new key and strategic account targets
- Ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction by holding Bluebeam accountable to our brand promise and company purpose resulting in long-term profitable customer relationships
- Manage sales processes by optimizing the use of Salesforce.com and other tools to provide accurate and timely forecasts
- Ensure and drive high employee engagement and build the best talent pool for sales while ensuring diversity and inclusion
- Hands-on approach with the sales team to help define, drive, and deliver results and empower the team to take full ownership of the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to enterprise-level buy-in and adoption
- Ability to participate with the team to open doors with VP, C-level, and technical decision makers to identify new opportunities for Bluebeam to pursue
- Effectively negotiate value-based enterprise agreements built on business-level ROI
- Work across departments to proactively head off customer problems and aggressively address issues when they arise
- Establish and maintain active communication with the Technical Services team and ensure customer issues are being communicated and escalated appropriately for immediate workarounds and through final resolution
- Partner with Technical Account Manager to facilitate standardized practices, workflow and integrations across projects and business units throughout the organization
- Partner with Customer Success to advise customers and deliver successful implementations and integrations across projects and business units within customer organizations
- Consistently engage with Bluebeam’s Product team and cultivate an active feedback loop to communicate customer information and insights from the enterprise, business unit, project, and end-user level
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all activities with the highest degree of professionalism, honesty and integrity
And a bit about your background
- 10+ years working in a professional customer facing sales leadership role establishing successful customer relationships and achieving or exceeding sales goals
- 5+ years managing enterprise-level sales teams
- Proven team leadership abilities including a creative and proactive approach to conflict resolution and problem-solving, mentoring, coaching, recognition and performance management
- Demonstrated success in working with Marketing, Enterprise and Channel Sales teams, and other key internal stakeholders to achieve sales goals
- Demonstrated ability to grasp the technical aspects of the business (i.e. fully understanding the products and services in order to achieve and maximize sales results)
- Strong influencing skills and ability to deliver results in a global and matrixed organization
- Must have proven ability to build and lead a team, promote high standards and quickly establish team’s focus in the face challenges or competing priorities
- Experience managing teams across multiple offices is required
- Experience in the AEC industry is strongly preferred
- Proficient with CRM tools for managing customer prospects and forecasting/reporting sales opportunities
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be extremely comfortable learning new technology. After all, we are a software company
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- BA/BS degree required. MBA is a plus
More About You:
You are someone who finds tremendous fulfillment in long-term relationship building. You are a fantastic communicator who enjoys leading and facilitating conversations, especially at the business-level. You naturally ask questions in order to understand and uncover what’s most important. You’re able to balance the big picture with shorter-term goals and you thrive in environments where you’re able to bridge gaps and recommend solutions. You believe that negotiation isn’t a power play, but rather an opportunity for organizations to be able to work together to create, communicate, and increase mutual value.
So now you get a chance to tell us about yourself. Send us the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality specifically addresses your interest in Bluebeam and this role and describes in your own words how you believe Account Managers can effectively build strong relationships with customers.
This is a salary + incentive-based compensation role
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.