Bluebeam, Inc. develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals worldwide. Our customers build some of the world’s coolest projects from state of the art hospitals to bridges to sports facilities, and everything in between.
At Bluebeam, we take a customer-focused approach in all we do and believe in building the best solutions together. Bluebeam is a highly collaborative environment that encourages our employees to blaze new trails with thoughtful ingenuity, to never shy away from challenges, and to work hard and have fun doing it.
Product Marketing represents the voice of the customer and target market both internally and externally and leads collaboratively across functions to tie together Product, Marketing and Sales. Product marketing is responsible for driving comprehensive go-to-market strategies, positioning and messaging across all markets, industries, customer segments and sales channels (enterprise sales, channel sales, and web).
As Bluebeam’s Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Collaborate closely with the Product Management team to understand our customers, product/s vision and roadmap to define global go-to-market strategy to support Bluebeam's multi-channel global sales strategy.
- Represent the voice of customer to Product Management and UX teams with an initial focus on the United Kingdom and Europe.
- Document our customer’s lifecycle and identify opportunities to improve and accelerate product adoption and usage through positioning, packaging, messaging and sales enablement.
- Develop product messaging and positioning to drive the creation of collateral and sales resources to be deployed on Bluebeam.com websites, in-app materials, video scripts, and slide decks.
- Develop and socialize market specific product value proposition statements and product messaging to support Bluebeam's international sales, marketing, channel and web teams.
- Deliver and maintain market-specific marketing user personas. Champion the use of user personas across the product and marketing organization as part of our global and local marketing planning process.
- Be the in-house market research expert. Establish a repository for industry research, customer insights, and competitive analysis. Document the tribal knowledge of customer facing Bluebeam employees and executives.
- Drive market research initiatives including, but not limited to, market opportunity analysis, pricing studies, message testing, and campaign creative testing. Identify, RFP, recommend, and manage agency resources.
- Provide strategic guidance and collaborate with marketing teams (Marketing Communications, Experiential, Creative, Channel, and International Marketing Teams) on development and execution of Marketing Plans while diligently adhering to Bluebeam’s strategic planning process.
- Oversee the strategy and content development for Bluebeam Webinars, monthly Product Newsletters and advertising campaigns.
- Track and report results on an ongoing basis.
The skills and experience of the ideal Product Marketing Manager candidate:
- 5-7 years product marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a people manager role
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent at providing context, driving appropriate analyses, and making thoughtful, clear and actionable recommendations
- Excels at working cross-organizationally, aligning multiple stakeholders and teams across organizations
- Strategic thinker
- Driven self-starter
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field. MBA a plus.
- Experience with B2B and/or technology
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- Additional languages a plus (German, Swedish, French, and Spanish)
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your CV
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
- A sample product campaign or initiative that you are particularly amped about – and please include specifics on the role you played
To learn more about life here at Bluebeam check out http://careers.bluebeam.com/. Be sure to check out the After Hours with Bluebeam series (http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture/videos/) to meet some of the amazing people who make us Bluebeam.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.