Bluebeam is a rapidly growing company with headquarters in the US, local office in Copenhagen and its main European office in Stockholm, Sweden. We are now looking to bring on our next talented individual to our Danish sales team.
We have an immediate opening for a driven and solution-oriented Sales Account Manager, who would build relationships with potential and existing users of our revolutionary software products on the Danish Market.
Expected Outcomes/Impact Statement
- Respond to incoming leads weekly
- Generate new business from leads and existing SMB
- Provide accurate monthly sales forecasts
- Nurture and create customer advocates, champions and industry evangelists for Bluebeam
Demonstrate full ownership by driving the entire sales cycle from initial customer contact to ongoing account development to ensure maximized adoption and value of Bluebeam products:
- Prospect and develop pipeline for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling, face to face meetings, indirect methods such as networking and online research
- Process incoming leads from new and existing customers
- Assist and attend at marketing events such as tradeshows and seminars
- Proactively reach out to new potential customers, presenting the value of Bluebeam solutions and providing sales demonstrations
- Be a trusted advisor on business pain points, challenges, market trends and relevant business/technical requirements, as well as communicate Bluebeam’s value and ROI associated with proposed solutions.
- Understand each account, with comprehensive knowledge of the decision-making chain, and build appropriate relationships with all customer stakeholders
- Provide accurate forecasts for monthly sales performance and outlook for future quarter
- Work across teams to proactively solve problems and address issues when they arise
- Establish and maintain active communication with the Technical Services team and ensure customer issues are being communicated and escalated appropriately for immediate workarounds and through final resolution
- Partner with Industry Specialists to advise new customers and deliver successful implementations and integrations across projects and business units within customer organizations
- Consistently engage with Bluebeam’s Product Management team and cultivate an active feedback loop to communicate customer information and insights from the enterprise, business unit, project, and end-user level
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all activities with the highest degree of professionalism, honesty and integrity
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years working within a professional sales-based role
- Exceptional computer skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Meriting skills are:
- Experience in the construction, architecture and engineering field is a BIG plus
- AEC industry specific knowledge such as workflows, CAD Software etc.
More About You:
You are someone who loves big challenges and can’t wait to get started! You can strike up a conversation with anyone and thrive in environments where you are continually forming and developing relationships with new people in new businesses. You are a fantastic communicator and enjoy being able to uncover needs, overcome objections and recommend solutions that help drive businesses forward. You’re resilient, and you not only easily adapt to change, but you inspire change and naturally influence others.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package including an annual bonus program,
- Pension plan
- Continuous personal development in a quickly growing, extremely successful, cutting edge software company
- International working environment and trainings in the United States
- Professional and fun working environment with a great team spirit
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following (in English):
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you believe you are a match for Bluebeam and this role.
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals worldwide. Our award-winning software, Bluebeam Revu, and our cloud-based collaboration platform, Bluebeam Studio, continue to serve as essential workflow solutions that connect all projects and teams, increasing productivity while saving both time and money. Our solutions help build some of the world’s most innovative projects, from state-of-the-art hospitals, multi-million-dollar transportation systems to iconic buildings. With offices in the US and Europe, Bluebeam is rapidly expanding its global presence and looking for talented individuals to join our team, both domestically and abroad.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.