At Bluebeam, our purpose is clear: We empower people to advance the way the world is built, proactively innovating and creating long-term value for our industry.
In order to make the impact on our world that we desire to, we know that our people are what matters most. To fully embody our purpose requires building and developing an extraordinary team of people who are committed to the success of each of our customers and to their fellow employees.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to companywide results that create value for our customers rather than working for their own desires for power or career advancement. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves alongside their fellow employees, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
We also believe all employees are to act as leaders, whether they proactively lead themselves through their daily activities, or lead a team.
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
- Are laser-focused upon achievement of Bluebeam’s companywide results
In summary, Bluebeam employees are a team of people committed to winning together as we work to create real value for our customers. And we are committed to winning the right way – both ethically and as a team.
What we’re looking for:
Bluebeam is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to oversee the systems that help us connect customers around the world with our solutions. You will play an important role in building the behind-the-scenes tools that support our customer-facing products, enable efficiency for your fellow Bluebeamers, and provide an amazing experience for our customers. But you won’t go it alone. You’ll work closely with Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, and Technical Support teams to ensure a smooth integration of business-critical systems including global licensing and Salesforce. You’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact while paving the way for future initiatives that support Bluebeam's growth around the globe. Are you in?
What you’ll do:
- Own the product roadmap for our customer facing properties provided to streamline and add value to our license management capabilities
- Enable new business models and enhance existing ones by innovating on our product licensing system and collaborating across product teams
- Work closely with internal customers, software engineers, consultants, and leadership to execute on integration initiatives
- Collaborate with software engineers to research, understand, and represent existing business and licensing system processes
- Formulate and communicate functional requirements and user stories for the technical teams
- Create, document and manage rolling integration product roadmap leveraging Agile methodology
- Facilitate communication of the product vision to stakeholders and teams companywide
- Work closely with all stakeholders to address all integration-related questions, manage existing relationships and integrations, proactively resolving integration-related issues by identifying and delivering solutions
- Collaborate within the company to ensure strategic direction is consistent and existing products are integrated or leveraged appropriately
What we’d like to see in you:
- 5+ years of experience with product development, preferably with internally-developed tools supporting internal users
- Working knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
- Experience with APIs and 3rd party integrations
- A demonstrated record of product management with a results-oriented approach
- Ability to communicate using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, or other similar methods
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies – Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Creative thinking with product solution mindset
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Enterprise B2B business models a plus
- Experience with SSO and OAuth 2.0 a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems a plus
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.