Bluebeam is hiring a motivated self-starter to play a key role supporting our direct and channel sales teams in the UK. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to break into the world of software sales and grow their career with a great company. We are a highly collaborative group of people who are passionate about providing incredible value to our customers in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction verticals.
As a Bluebeamer, you will learn the amazing tools and features of our software products, and you’ll gain exposure to a wide breadth of the business. You’ll be in constant contact with many people both inside and outside of Bluebeam, so we are looking for a team player with a helpful spirit who is eager to learn!
About the role:
- Support the sales teams by fielding questions from customers and resellers by phone and email
- Assist Account Development in prospecting new customers
- Help qualify incoming leads and route to the appropriate Bluebeamer for further development
- Create accurate product quotes for customers and resellers
- Facilitate order processing for the UK region
- Provide customer feedback to internal teams that will help us build better tools, promos, and programs
- Assist with tradeshows and other events
- Help maintain our CRM by adding leads and making other updates as required
- 1+ year of experience working in customer service (Bonus points if that experience is in technology, software, or AEC field)
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills in order to help solve customer and reseller business problems
- Comfort learning new technology, strong computer skills in MS Office Suite. Experience using Salesforce or another CRM would be great to see, too
- Well organized, detail oriented, capable of prioritizing numerous tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Emotional maturity and sound judgment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your CV
- A personalized cover letter
- Describe in your own words (1-3 paragraphs):
• How do you effectively build and maintain relationships with colleagues and/or customers?
• How do you go about managing a fast-paced job with many responsibilities?
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.