Are you looking for a way to blend technology and business?
Are you interested in learning about software sales and growing your career in a great company?
Bluebeam is looking for an Inside Sales Representative who’s inspired, energetic, and super psyched to learn about the design and construction technology and services we provide. We need someone who’s eager to provide first-class customer service to our amazing customers and support our internal sales teams. You’ll be in constant contact with many people both inside and outside of Bluebeam, so we are looking for a team player with a helpful spirit who is eager to learn!
Beyond lots of customer contact, you’ll have a ton of fun at our work-hard, play-hard company that always takes its work seriously but never takes itself too seriously.
About the role:
- Support the sales teams by fielding questions from customers and resellers by phone and email
- Assist Account Development in prospecting new customers
- Help qualify incoming leads and route to the appropriate Bluebeamer for further development
- Create accurate product quotes for customers and resellers
- Facilitate order processing for the UK region
- Provide customer feedback to internal teams that will help us build better tools, promos, and programs
- Assist with tradeshows and other events
- Help maintain our CRM by adding leads and making other updates as required
- 1+ year of experience working in customer service (Bonus points if that experience is in technology, software, or AEC field!)
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills in order to help solve customer and reseller business problems
- Comfort learning new technology, strong computer skills in MS Office Suite. (Experience using Salesforce or another CRM would be great to see, too!)
- Well organized, detail oriented, capable of prioritizing numerous tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Emotional maturity and sound judgment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your CV
- A personalized cover letter
- Describe in your own words (1-3 paragraphs):
• How do you effectively build and maintain relationships with colleagues and/or customers?
• How do you go about managing a fast-paced job with many responsibilities?
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.