ABOUT THE TEAM:
Our Engineering team design and develop customer-centric applications where delivery cycles are measured in months rather than years. Our teams work closely with product managers and customers to extend core functionality as well as design and implement new products and features that make a difference every day for our users. We are a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a great sense of humor and passion for our work.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
- 2-3+ years of web development in ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core or Java
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Experience with building and deploying front-end web solutions
- Web Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C# is a plus
- Use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of SQL Server and RDS/DynamoDB
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release production environment
- Bachelor’s degree- Computer Science or equivalent field
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.