Everything that we do at Bluebeam is in an effort to create value for our customers as we serve them, partner with them and innovate on their behalf to move their work forward.
At Bluebeam, we hire for both competency and character. We are committed to hiring employees with the ability to achieve superior results while approaching their work ethically using a team-based approach.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to company-wide results which create value for our customers rather than focusing on their own desires for power or career advancement. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
We also believe that all employees are leaders, whether they proactively lead themselves through their daily activities, or lead a team.
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Know how to give and receive constructive feedback
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
- Are laser-focused upon achievement of Bluebeam’s company-wide results
Bluebeam employees are a team of people committed to winning together as we work to create value for our customers. And we are committed to winning the right way – both ethically and as a team.
We are looking for an innovative Sr. Software Project Manager with the passion for delivering on-time quality software products to manage the delivery of a new project that is a key part of the long-term Bluebeam roadmap. At Bluebeam, project management is more than budgets, schedules, and tasks. If you enjoy teamwork, collaboration, and an integral role within the software development lifecycle, then this is the place for you!
Our ideal candidate will have 8+ years of project management experience in commercial software. Other key requirements for this position are organizational skills and the ability to communicate project status across many levels and functions within the organization. This position is based in our corporate headquarters in Pasadena, CA and reports to our VP of Engineering.
- Define project scope, timeline, goals and deliverables in support of business objectives
- Document and communicate project requirements
- Plan, monitor, control and report on project timelines, milestones and deliverables to keep internal and external stakeholders informed
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks/crises, and devise contingency plans; facilitate discussions to reach a timely resolution
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Ensure project completion criteria have been met
- Evaluate performance against defined project goals
- 8+ years experience in a project management capacity delivering commercial software
- Demonstrated ability to work at a corporate level
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A proactive nature; driving delivery of projects forward in spite of hurdles and actively driving the schedule and coordinating across functions to ensure projects are delivered within scope and on time.
- Experience delivering software in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time and prioritize tasks
- Ability to interface with a wide range of functions: Product Management, Marketing, Internal Development, QA and Senior Management, external partners and stakeholders outside of the organization
- Degree in a related field
- Certifications in Project Management, Agile, and Scrum preferred
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- Your cover letter that reflects your personality and addresses specifically why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role.
Bluebeam pushes the boundaries of innovation, developing smart, simple markup and collaboration solutions for design and construction professionals worldwide. Since 2002, Bluebeam, Inc. has made desktop, mobile and cloud-based solutions for paperless workflows that leverage PDF to enable a common data environment, improve project communication, and streamline processes across the entire project lifecycle. Trusted by over 1 million individuals in more than 100 countries, Bluebeam's solutions advance the way technical professionals work, manage and collaborate on projects digitally. Founded in Pasadena, CA, Bluebeam has grown to include additional offices in California, Illinois, New Hampshire, Canada, England and Sweden. Bluebeam is part of the Nemetschek Group. Download a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu on our website.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.