Bluebeam is looking for an experienced iOS Technical Lead to help bring our award-winning desktop functionality to mobile devices of all shapes and sizes. You will lead, develop and grow our existing mobile team of highly skilled engineers. You will be designing, architecting and developing mobile applications with the highest quality user experience in mind. You should have strong experience leading successful development teams building production iOS applications. You will have opportunities to contribute to our technical roadmap and will have exposure to a wide array of technologies including cutting-edge frameworks, large-scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, and complex algorithms, just to name a few.
So if you’re looking for a career where you can develop applications that provide best-in-class functionality and have a direct impact on some of the world’s largest design and engineering projects, Bluebeam is the place for you.
We are a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a great sense of humor and passion for our work. Want to see? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
What you’ll do
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of 3-6 developers
- Lead development efforts of our mobile products
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and other team leads across the company to build impactful mobile applications of the highest quality
- Document and share architectural designs as well as best practices with engineers across our mobile and cloud teams
What we’d like to see in you
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Experience leading agile development teams
- 6+ years of experience developing and releasing iOS applications
- Fluent in Objective-C/Swift (and C++ a big plus)
- Experience with Apple ecosystems, including in-depth knowledge of their SDKs and tools
- Proven experience on production level iOS applications
- Experience using and teaching OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Experience evaluating and integrating open source libraries
- UI design experience and knowledge of iOS UI Best Practices
- Solid understanding of C++ programming and optimization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What we'd LOVE to see in you
- Experience building cross-platform applications in Java (Android)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with AWS tools and cloud technologies
- Experience with automation and modern CI tools/technologies
- Database development experience (specifically SQLite)
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.