Bluebeam is looking for a talented HR and Recruitment Manager to contribute to our international expansion!
Since 2002, our solutions have helped our customers open hospitals faster, build bridges stronger, and keep skyscraper occupants safer. We have over 1 million customers around the globe, and we’re rapidly expanding our presence in 130 countries. And we’re looking for more Bluebeamers to support that growth!
As the first member of our Talent Management team outside the US, you’ll play a key role in helping recruit the best and brightest, ensure strong retention, promote company culture and handle HR-related requirements as we grow our team worldwide.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, please read on!
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Know how to give and receive constructive feedback
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
- Are laser-focused upon achievement of Bluebeam’s company-wide results
What can we offer?
Based out of our UK office, you will be given the tools and support to manage both strategic and day-to-day responsibilities to engage and attract top talent to our global offices.
What would you be doing?
- Serve as the liaison between the US Talent Management team and individual Country Managers in order to attract and hire the best talent possible for our global offices
- Partner with the UK Country Manager and HR in order to assist with a variety of HR functions
- Support employee orientation for your local office
- Promote employee retention
- Assist with employee relations
- Promote employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Assist with benefit administration outside of the US
- Understand local legal requirements and provide related recommendations
- Coordinate payroll processing
- Embody the Bluebeam culture and promote it on a daily basis while promoting your local office’s personality (Learn more: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.)
- Own and manage new requests/special projects by clarifying project objectives; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; and implementing action steps
- Explore opportunities to add value to the HR team and Bluebeam as a whole; Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to promote continual improvements when appropriate
What do we hope to see in you?
- 5+ years of HR experience with a focus on full-cycle recruitment experience within international markets.
- Ability to accurately assess candidate fit through a thoughtful, effective interviewing processes
- Great instincts with people; ability to collaborate well with many different personality types at all levels of the organization
- Comfort with software/technology and ability to learn new programs easily
- An independent problem solver that can set priorities, make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organizational skills. You don't get overwhelmed easily ;)
- A creative and innovative approach and techniques to help scale the business and continue to attract great talent
- Experience working for an international technology company is a definite advantage
- Professional maturity: ability to be fair and objective in all matters; strong conflict resolution skills; ability to hold sensitive information in confidence
- Ability to travel up to 15%
If you think you are a good match, please send us the following:
- A Cover letter that reflects your personality and your interest in Bluebeam and this role specifically (No generics please! We really want to get a sense of who you are!)
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.