Consider yourself a master marketer, a strong relationship builder, and a multitasker who loves a good challenge? If so, you may be the person we need to join our rapidly expanding technology company as we grow our International Marketing group. We need someone who is creative, flexible, and action-oriented to design strategic regional marketing programs that support the customer experience throughout the entire lifecycle.
At Bluebeam, we take a customer-focused approach in all we do and we believe in building the best solutions together - with our customers, partners and employees - to improve the way the world is built. Bluebeam is a highly collaborative environment that encourages our employees to blaze new trails with thoughtful ingenuity, to never shy away from challenges, to work hard and have fun doing it.
As part of our International Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for marketing activities in the EMEA region. You will work closely with the UK Country Manager, sales leadership within the region and the International Marketing team to develop and execute marketing plans that align to our defined go-to-market strategy – including direct sales, channel sales, and regional Bluebeam webstores. This role is key in helping to grow new direct business and support reseller success in the UK in addition to key markets within the EMEA region.
Does this sound like the challenge you’re looking for? Keep reading!
As Bluebeam’s Regional Marketing Manager, EMEA you will:
- Serve as the liaison between the UK Country Manager, direct and channel sales teams and the International Marketing team at headquarters to ensure lead, conversion and retention goals for the region are met
- Partner with the UK Country Manager and head of International Marketing to give input on market development plans, create customer campaigns that generate qualified leads in key markets for local sales and provide recommendations/support for regional channel partner campaigns
- Possess a deep understanding of Bluebeam’s sales processes and buyer personas to work with sales teams and create marketing plans based on Bluebeam’s unique value, segment opportunity, competitive influences, market conditions, industries and specific prospect needs
- Work with regional sales teams to feed customer requirements, market intelligence and best practices and requirements for the EMEA region to HQ Int’l Marketing for Product Marketing, Demand Generation and Product Management guidance
- Identify, create, organize and manage field events including tradeshows, training sessions, and conferences and accompanying sales on customer office/jobsite visits as necessary
- Ensure resellers are fulfilling the requirements of our partner program, executing marketing activities in support of their sales goals, and managing the logistics of their marketing activities as expected
- Work with Localization managers to ensure marketing messaging and collateral best fit regional needs – review localized marketing materials for regional contextual accuracy and relevancy
- Assist in the continued development and management of regional customer reference cases
- Liaise on customer interactions including reference cases, event participation, speakership opportunities, content development and user groups
- Influence internal technology and process optimization based on regional marketing needs and requirements
- Measure the impact of regional marketing activities on customer growth, retention and organizational objectives. Communicate results to HQ International Marketing.
- Ensure that field marketing tactics all provide a consistent message
- Plan and maintain regional marketing budget and vendor relationships
- Ensure in-market brand consistency and local relevance
- Identify ways in which to expand the brand presence in the EMEA region
- Coordinate shipment of giveaways, booth and other marketing materials as needed
- Work with travel agency to organize travel and create itineraries for speakers and staff attending marketing events
The skills and experience of the ideal Regional Marketing Manager, EMEA candidate include:
- You have a minimum 7+ years prior experience planning marketing campaigns and events (preferably in a B2B environment). Bonus points for account management experience and/or knowledge of channel dynamics.
- You’re an experienced marketer who loves the idea of working closely with direct sales and resellers to help grow business.
- You’re a strategic thinker, can develop effective strategies for how to achieve organizational goals and feel personally invested in helping the team succeed.
- You have experience working in an international/global organization and dealing with different time zones.
- You have been part of taking an established product to a new market.
- You can demonstrate success in building and executing integrated campaigns leveraging multiple channels to reach a target segment.
- You’ve worked in a software or tech company, and enjoy working with new technologies and platforms. Knowledge of the architectural, building, and engineering industry is a major plus.
- You’re a people-person, equally comfortable with face-to-face or phone/video conversations. You know how to develop positive, effective relationships.
- You’re proactive, not shy about going after new opportunities and take ownership of projects.
- You understand the needs of customers in various markets throughout Europe, and how to craft messaging that resonates with these audiences.
- You’re a self-starter with excellent project and program management skills.
- You’re detail-oriented, focused, and can work independently. You’ll be part of a small but growing and vital team. Most of your colleagues, your manager and support team are based in the U.S., so you’ll need to be comfortable working flexible hours on a regular basis to accommodate meetings with remote team members.
- You’re okay with up to 30% travel, primarily in the UK and throughout Europe, with occasional trips to our headquarters in Pasadena, California.
- You’re fluent in English. Advanced knowledge of other common European languages such as German, French, or Dutch would be beneficial.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communication, or other related subjects.
- Your level of computer literacy includes proficiency in common Office and cloud-based applications. Bonus points for knowledge of Salesforce, WordPress, project management software, email service providers, and other marketing platforms.
If you think you’re a great match for this position, please send the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and shows us why you would be a great fit for the team and for the company.
- Provide an example of a campaign or event you’re proud of, the role you played, and why it was successful.
This role is based in the UK and reports directly to the head of International Marketing with a strong dotted line to the UK Country Manager.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.