Bluebeam is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to join our team in Kista, Sweden!
As part of our International Marketing team, you’ll work closely with sales leadership within the Nordics region and the International Marketing team to develop and execute marketing plans that align to our defined go-to-market strategy – including direct sales, channel sales, and the regional Bluebeam webstore.
Does this sound like the challenge you’re looking for? Keep reading!
As Bluebeam’s Regional Marketing Manager, Nordics you will:
- Serve as the liaison between the regional direct and channel sales leadership and the International Marketing team
- Partner with the regional sales leadership team and head of International Marketing to give input on market development plans and create customer campaigns that generate qualified leads in key markets for local sales and provide recommendations/guidelines for channel partner campaigns
- Possess a deep understanding of Bluebeam’s sales processes and buyer personas to work with sales teams to create marketing plans based on Bluebeam’s unique value, segment opportunity, competitive influences, market conditions, industries and specific prospect needs
- Work with regional sales teams to feed customer requirements, market intelligence and best practices and requirements for the Nordic region to HQ Int’l Marketing for Product Marketing, Demand Generation and Product Management guidance
- Identify, create, organize and manage field events including tradeshows, training sessions, and conferences and accompanying sales on customer office/jobsite visits as necessary
- Ensure resellers are fulfilling the requirements of our partner program, executing marketing activities in support of their sales goals, and managing the logistics of their marketing activities as expected
- Work with Localization manager to ensure marketing messaging and collateral best fit regional needs
- As needed, review and quality check localized marketing materials for regional contextual accuracy and relevancy which could include overseeing outside localization contractors
- Assist in the continued development and management of regional customer reference cases
- Liaise on customer interactions
- Influence internal technology and process optimization based on regional marketing needs and requirements
- Measure the impact of regional marketing activities on customer growth, retention and organizational objectives. Communicate results to HQ International Marketing.
- Ensure that field marketing tactics all provide a consistent message
- Plan and maintain regional marketing budget and vendor relationships
- Ensure in-market brand consistency and local relevance
- Identify ways in which to expand the brand presence in the Nordic region
- Coordinate shipment of giveaways, booth and other marketing materials as needed
- Work with travel agency to organize travel and create itineraries for speakers and staff attending marketing events
The skills and experience of the ideal Regional Marketing Manager, Nordics candidate include:
- 7+ years prior experience planning marketing campaigns and events (preferably in a B2B environment). Bonus points for account management experience and/or knowledge of channel dynamics.
- Experience working in an international/global organization (preferably a software or tech company) and dealing with different time zones.
- Experience taking an established product to a new market before.
- Experience building and executing integrated campaigns leveraging multiple channels to reach a target segment.
- Knowledge of the architectural, building, and engineering industry is a major plus.
- The ability to understand the needs of customers in various markets throughout the Nordic region and craft messaging that resonates with these audiences.
- Excellent project and program management skills.
- Detail-oriented focused, and independent.
- Familiarity and willingness working different hours on a regular basis to accommodate meetings with remote team members.
- Ability to travel up to 30% travel
- Native Swedish speaker with English fluency. Advanced knowledge of other common European languages beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communication, or other related subjects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and cloud-based applications. Bonus points for knowledge of Salesforce, WordPress, project management software, email service providers, and other marketing platforms.
If you think you’re a great match for this position, please send the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and shows us why you would be a great fit for the team and for the company.
- Provide an example of a campaign or event you’re proud of, the role you played, and why it was successful.
This role is based in Kista, Sweden, and reports directly to the head of International Marketing with a strong dotted line to the Nordics sales leadership team.
Here is what we offer:
- Training in sunny Los Angeles, California
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture combined with a stable and successful corporate background
- Competitive compensation package
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.