Are you a recruiter who loves using the Applicant Tracking System to filter candidate resumes solely by keywords and phrases? Then stop reading now!
Do you prefer sending a generic template email to 100+ candidates at once? Move along. This is not the job you’re looking for.
Do you think cold calling passive candidates repeatedly is the best method for finding the best new employees for your company? Don’t call us. We won’t call you.
If you believe in having genuine conversations with the human beings on the other end of the phone, keep reading.
If you believe that a person’s greatest potential isn’t always reflected on the resume. Good for you. Keep going…
If you believe that you believe you have the passion and skills to help us find more talented, awesome Bluebeam team members by becoming one yourself, this may be the place for you!
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Know how to give and receive constructive feedback
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
- Are laser-focused upon achievement of Bluebeam’s company-wide results
If you’re our ideal Recruiter, you’ll understand the value in building relationships both internally and externally. Your energy and drive will help us hire exceptional individuals who are both a technical and cultural fit.
- Utilize traditional recruitment strategies and help identify new, creative recruitment ideas
- Partner closely with hiring managers, meeting to thoroughly understand their needs and assess effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation. Refine the job description, recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
- Create exceptional interview experiences for our candidates, one that is reflective of Bluebeam’s customer-centric philosophy
- Participate in recruiting events, meet-ups and speaking sessions to develop our brand presence
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Own and manage new requests/special projects by clarifying project objectives; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; and implementing action steps
- Embody the Bluebeam culture and promote it on a daily basis while still promoting your local office’s personality (Learn more: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.)
- Explore opportunities to add value to the Talent Management team and Bluebeam as a whole
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant full-cycle recruitment experience with an emphasis on technical roles (Experience in an internal HR role preferred over recruiter experience at an agency)
- Ability to accurately assess candidate fit through a thoughtful, effective interviewing processes
- Great instincts with people; ability to collaborate well with many different personality types at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Comfort with software/technology and ability to learn new programs easily
- An independent problem solver that can set priorities, make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organizational skills. You don't get overwhelmed easily ;)
- A creative and innovative approach and techniques to help scale the business and continue to attract great talent
- Experience in working for an international technology company is a definite advantage
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Professional maturity: ability to be fair and objective in all matters; strong conflict resolution skills; ability to hold sensitive information in confidence
- Desire to genuinely help others
If you’ve read this far and you think you are a good match for this position, please send us:
- A cover letter that expresses your personality (And we mean it! Don’t leave this part out! It’s super important to us. And please take the time to personalize it. If it sounds like the same one you sent everyone else, then we’ll be sad.)
- Your resume
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.