THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, and for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity and passion, always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, and put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers’ lives, cooking and creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
The CX Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing and executing strategy along with managing customer communication to enhances a best-in-class experience for our customers. This position requires a highly detailed, sharp analytical thinker who is exceptionally self motivated and has the ability to work cross functionally within the organization. They will be responsible for managing the CX Strategy Analyst and CX Communication team.
WHAT’S ON THE MENU:
- Synthesizes roadmaps and prioritizes strategic initiatives focused on enhancing the customer experience
- Defines near and longer-term strategy for analyzing customer feedback and bringing the “voice of the customer” back to the business through the corporate VoC program and CX VoC
- Ensures CX and strategy ops is broadly connected and synthesized into all customer impacted initiatives.
- Creates business cases based on data and customer insights to prove the ROI and drive key changes
- Broadly evaluates market conditions, technology, and business trends and competitive landscape and directs opportunities to improve the efficiency of CX operations through processes and tools
- Direct and oversee priorities, responsibilities, and performance management of all direct reports under both cx communication and strategy functions
- Manage overall activities of CX strategy/operations team with strategic direction, project guidance and performance management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop and implement CX requirements for all corporate product launches
- Manages the Credit & Refund forecasts for the business, including ongoing forecast adjustments and actualizations
- Leads annual and quarterly planning for CX department
- Manages all transactional customer emails, including ongoing delivery and ingredient communications (e.g. Summary AB, ingredient swaps)
- Oversees library of CX macros and resources to drive CSAT targets
- Manages the customer help center for Blue Apron
- Must have a related bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably with a consulting background; customer experience background is a plus
- Ability to approach problems in a structured, analytical manner and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong project management, process definition, and business case development skills
- Managed fast-paced high-priority cross-functional initiatives, with an ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
Travel: Up to 20%, based on business need
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.