THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, and for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity and passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, and put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers’ lives, cooking and creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
Blue Apron’s CX Business Data/Analytics II position will support CX leadership by guiding the Analytics team in the development of critical metrics and actionable insights on our backend and customer facing processes, while also supporting cross-department technical functionalities, which impact fundamental system functionalities. In addition, the Data Analyst II will lead key cross-departmental data/analytics project support including but not limited to VoC and Best customer initiatives.
WHAT’S ON THE MENU
- Direct and oversee priorities, responsibilities, and performance management of all direct reports
- Drive efforts to forecast and manage key operational insights and will work to improve all aspects of forecasting demand in workforce planning, predictive staffing models, and project management support.
- Cross Department Project Support
- Facilitates High Level Ticket Volume Forecasting
- LE Staffing Modeling & Vendor Hour Management
- Oversee agent performance reporting (For mgmt & supes)
- SQL Database Management and Modeling
- Builds Dashboards and other operation tools
- CX Data Validation and Auditing
- Department Resource Management
- Quantitative Customer Trend Analysis/ VoC support
- Navigate large datasets, build and/or interpret predictive models, and partner with CX leadership to create process mapping and design, testing, and rollout planning/execution.
- Support CX leadership in understanding, forecasting, and managing key business insights
- Maintain and improve current workflows, forecasting models, and methodology by reviewing historical trends, researching demand drivers, and developing forecast models using advanced analytical methods
- CRM/IVR management
- Own licensing expenditure
- Support VoC initiatives through qualitative and word trend analysis
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and analyze ad hoc analyses about key cross-functional initiatives and projects, customer insights, and business operations to identify root cause and trend analysis
- Support cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant impact variations between teams
- Three years Experience in Reporting and Data
- Three years Experience in Project Management and Managing System/Process
- At least two years of supervisor experience, preferred
- Advance spreadsheet experience in both Excel and Google sheets
- Intermediate Powerpoint/Google Slides experience
- Intermediate experience with Tableau or other visualization software
- Intermediate SQL experience
- Strong understanding of contact center software and metrics
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills with experience communicating with senior leadership
- Strong verbal and communication skills, required in interfacing with varied stakeholders across the company.
- Motivated self-starter
- Executive reporting and presentation creation
- Bachelor Degree in related fieldExperience with CX related technology platforms and Service Environments
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.