THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, and for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity and passion, always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, and put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers’ lives, cooking and creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
We're looking for a passionate Technical Support Administrator who is driven by end user satisfaction and an innate sense of operational excellence. You’ll serve as the foundation of our technical support team which spans across all 6 of our sites. You must be a master of troubleshooting theory and well versed in a myriad of technologies, with a strong Apple focus mixed in. You’ll be asked to operate our service desk as our first line of defense against service downtime and first point of contact for any end user requests within your local Fulfillment Center. In our fast paced environment, uptime and responsiveness is critical. You’ll be empowered to make on the fly troubleshooting and deployment decisions, but will always have leadership support close at hand to guide as needed. Additionally being detail and process oriented will be essential for maintaining our technical asset inventory at your site. If you love working with people, have a hunger to learn new things, and are up to the task of joining a revolutionary startup, this is the place for you!
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Support mobile devices in our Cooler and Warehouse environments
- Perform daily operation audits of deployed computers, tablets, and printers
- Provide support for Apple hardware, hand-held scanning devices, label printers, and light network issues.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software related issues
- Ensure resolve of Service Desk tickets completely and in a time frame defined by our SLA
- Contribute to process improvements and adherence
- Perform software installs and patch management
- Provision and deprovision employee service accounts
- Onboard new employees
- Support System Administrators with ongoing projects
- Provide excellent customer service while doing all of the above
- You have experience providing support for macOS and iOS
- You have experience with G Suite
- You have some experience with or knowledge of A/V solutions used in conference rooms (TVs, projectors, Chromeboxes, VoIP telephones)
- You have excellent customer service skills; you truly enjoy working with people on a daily basis and high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- You're comfortable constantly being on the move while responding to tickets
- You're motivated to learn more and take the time on your own to grow your knowledge base
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently with little supervision
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.