THIS IS BLUE APRON
At Blue Apron, our mission is to make incredible home cooking accessible to everyone—from the novice cook just getting started to the experienced chef. Each week we send hundreds of thousands of customers all the pre-measured and perfectly proportioned ingredients they need to prepare delicious and healthy meals at home. We introduce our members to new ingredients, flavors, and cooking techniques with seasonally-inspired recipes that are always delicious, fun and easy to prepare. We make fresher, healthier food available at better prices by rethinking the grocery supply chain from the table all the way back to the farm.
WHO’S IN THE KITCHEN
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Operations Manager to develop solutions, programs and policies for our HR Systems, lead HR analytics and drive compliance. This position will work cross functionally with site HR and HRIS team as well as Payroll and Finance to ensure data integrity and system efficiency. This position is located in downtown Manhattan and reports to the Director of HR Operations.
WHAT’S ON THE MENU
- Create and manage HR policies, infrastructure, and processes to support the culture of Blue Apron.
- Work cross functionally to support employee needs and bring solutions through the use of data and technology. Responsible for HR data integrity and analytics.
- Analyze organizational trends and metrics to review initiatives, drive expected results and identify areas for improvement.
- Continuously improve HR technology infrastructure to automate processes, implement web-based self-service features, and minimize administrative overhead.
- Lead the execution of system upgrades and updates from analysis through implementation.
- Establish and/or strengthen relationships with key HR vendors to maximize value for the services they provide.
- Collaborate to continuously improve HR practices and policies to ensure maximum protection for the company.
- Actively pursue knowledge of business practices, policies, organization structure, roles and responsibilities to better understand the business.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an HR Operational role.
- Oracle HCM experience required.
- Proven experience with HR technology and business solutions in the digital sector--start up experience preferred
- Must be an analytical, problem solving and self-starter; We want someone who is comfortable calling out areas of opportunity and to drive change.
- Proven project management and cross-functional collaboration skills - leveraging a meticulous attention to detail and building scalable process
- Must be a team player and boast “can do attitude”, and be able to forge great relationships both within and outside the HR team
- An ideal candidate will also have a practical, business-oriented approach to problem-solving and thrive in fast-paced environment, tempered by an appreciation of complexity and risk.
- Candidate should demonstrate strong business acumen, and be able to quickly learn and understand the financials and operational levers
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.