THIS IS BLUE APRON
At Blue Apron, our mission is to make incredible home cooking accessible to everyone—from the novice cook just getting started to the experienced chef. Each week we send hundreds of thousands of customers all the pre-measured and perfectly proportioned ingredients they need to prepare delicious and healthy meals at home. We introduce our members to new ingredients, flavors, and cooking techniques with seasonally-inspired recipes that are always delicious, fun and easy to prepare. We make fresher, healthier food available at better prices by rethinking the grocery supply chain from the table all the way back to the farm.
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, and for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of foodies is inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity and passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, and put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers’ lives, cooking and creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO’S IN THE KITCHEN
Blue Apron is hiring an Integrated Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing Marketing team. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring to life Marketing campaigns and help elevate the brand.
WHAT’S ON THE MENU
- Assist in the development of integrated marketing briefs, working with consumer insights, analytics and growth marketing to leverage data and determine campaign goals
- Manage end-to-end campaign development, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure projects stay on track and on strategy
- Support ongoing performance reporting, optimizing evergreen campaigns and using learnings to inform future initiatives
- Help partner with the Brand and Marketing teams to establish creative best practices
- Serve as liaison between Marketing and internal partners, overseeing campaign development, production and delivery
- Assist with legal and finance work streams for all integrated marketing initiatives, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 - 5 years work experience on a fast-paced marketing team or in a brand strategy role
- Strong creative judgement in evaluating campaign ideas against marketing briefs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong working relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with experience monitoring performance and optimizing campaign creative
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Meal delivery and/or subscription model experience preferred, but not necessary
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.