THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, and for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity and passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, and put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers’ lives, cooking and creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
We are looking for a functional Oracle HCM Systems Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems team in our NYC office. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated, solutions driven professional to support the execution of a holistic people strategy by driving technology initiatives and innovation. This position requires extensive knowledge of the Oracle HCM system and data analytics, and will be focused on new module implementation, system enhancements, production support, continuous improvement and integrations with vendors and other technologies.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Provide subject matter expertise for optimizing and streamlining current and future Oracle HCM Cloud modules including Core HR, Benefits, Performance, Goals, Compensation & Recruiting
- Responsible for functional components related to system maintenance, application configuration, upgrades, enhancements, change requests, etc.
- Serve as a liaison with business stakeholders (e.g. payroll), third parties (e.g. Contractors) and external vendors
- Work with business to document requirements, develop design specifications that include combinations of manual business process workarounds and automated solutions, conduct system demonstrations and lead testing activities
- Develop and implement enhancements that create a streamlined end user experience through application configurations and personalizations
- Enhance/refine reporting through the usage of OTBI, Dashboards, BI Publishing and other data visualization techniques to enhance management’s understanding of and access to key metrics.
- Leverage system and process expertise to troubleshoot complex system and user day-to-day issues to drive resolution and determine root cause
- Conduct audits of systems and processes and work with both internal auditors as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, human resources or related field or equivalent work
- 3+ years in a similar HRIS, Enterprise Systems, or consulting role.
- Extensive knowledge and success with leading efforts in system configuration, solution design, testing, and implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud is required; working knowledge of Taleo Enterprise Edition; and Kronos Workforce Central is preferred.
- Hands-on development knowledge using Oracle Applications development tools including SQL, Workflow, Fast Formulas, HCM Extract/Import, OTBI, and BI Publisher
- Solid understanding of HR business processes and practices
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and superior analytical skills
- Ability to conduct interpersonal interactions including facilitating, coaching, group presentations.
- Assertive self-starter with strong decision-making ability
- Strong desire to learn and grow in a fast pace, quickly growing environment
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.