THIS IS BLUE APRON
At Blue Apron, our mission is to make incredible home cooking accessible to everyone—from the novice cook just getting started to the experienced chef. Each week we send hundreds of thousands of customers all the pre-measured and perfectly proportioned ingredients they need to prepare delicious and healthy meals at home. We introduce our members to new ingredients, flavors, and cooking techniques with seasonally-inspired recipes that are always delicious, fun and easy to prepare. We make fresher, healthier food available at better prices by rethinking the grocery supply chain from the table all the way back to the farm.
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, and for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of foodies is inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity and passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, and put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers’ lives, cooking and creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO’S IN THE KITCHEN
The Blue Apron Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated Omnichannel Marketing Manager to execute a range of Online and Offline marketing projects (e.g. TV, Streaming Video, Programmatic Video, Direct Mail, Paid Audio, Podcasts, OOH, etc.). The ideal candidate has multichannel experience, flexible, open to unfamiliar assignments, superb creative, problem solving and critical thinking skills. They also have an enthusiasm for working in a dynamic team environment with a strong, fun startup culture.
WHAT’S ON THE MENU
This role will report to the Director of Performance Marketing and will support initiatives across the entire marketing team. This role will play a key part in executing projects across the marketing organization including, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop and execute Acquisition, Reactivation and Retention strategies across multiple channels flawlessly
- Oversee campaign execution and manage project timelines to ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure creative assets undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Track spend and ensure projects stay on budget
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiencies, optimization opportunities, best practices, etc.
- Work seamlessly across the organization and key stakeholders to support key marketing initiatives
- Be an effective collaborator and communicator to move projects along as quickly as possible.
- Invoicing/billing reconciliation
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Marketing team
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, agency background preferred with direct relationships with Vendors negotiating, strategizing and executing media
- Ability to measure partner performance and translate data into actionable objectives
- Ability to balance and multi-task multiple projects without sacrificing results
- Working knowledge of last click models, MMM, multi-touch attribution models and platforms
- Experience in Looker, Google Analytics and other vendor dashboards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Energetic self-starter who can power through ambiguity, is able to think creatively, and focus on problem-solving and results
- Ability to adapt to and perform in a fast-paced, changing, deadline-driven environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Applications (Gmail, Calendar and Drive)
- A "no task is too small" attitude.
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.