THIS IS BLUE APRON
At Blue Apron, our mission is to make incredible home cooking accessible to everyone—from the novice cook just getting started to the experienced chef. Each week we send hundreds of thousands of customers all the pre-measured and perfectly proportioned ingredients they need to prepare delicious and healthy meals at home. We introduce our members to new ingredients, flavors, and cooking techniques with seasonally-inspired recipes that are always delicious, fun and easy to prepare. We make fresher, healthier food available at better prices by rethinking the grocery supply chain from the table all the way back to the farm.
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, and for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of foodies is inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity and passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, and put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers’ lives, cooking and creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO’S IN THE KITCHEN
Blue Apron is hiring a Manager Acquisition Partnerships to join our rapidly growing Marketing team. In this role, you will lead Blue Apron’s prospecting and operational execution of the acquisition partnerships channel.
WHAT’S ON THE MENU
- Manage and develop key long-term strategic partnerships
- Assist in on-boarding process from prospecting to agreement review, asset management and launch.
- Optimize partnerships by negotiating rates, increasing our brand exposure, and testing new offers
- Maintain constant communication with partners through face-to-face meetings, weekly calls, and quarterly/yearly reviews
- The ideal candidate will be a proficient marketer, with a proven track record of using marketing strategies and tactics to drive transformative growth. You should be at once forward looking and strategic, with a comprehensive knowledge of the partnership/performance marketing ecosystem as well as a strong and collaborative team player, excited to roll up your sleeves and dive deep to drive results with your team and colleagues.
- 3+ years experience in partnerships/affiliate marketing role (agency or in-house).
- Sales/account management experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree from a top school with strong academic performance.
- Ability to measure partner performance and translate data into actionable objectives.
- Experience with marketing analytics tools.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- Meal delivery and/or subscription model experience preferred, but not necessary.
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.