WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
We're looking for a passionate Support Administrator who is driven by end user satisfaction and an innate sense of operational excellence. You’ll serve as the foundation of our technical support team which spans across all 7 of our company sites. You must be a master of troubleshooting theory and well versed in a myriad of technologies, with a strong Apple focus mixed in. You’ll be joining our technical support team and utilizing our service desk as your main tool to support the company, identify trends, and prevent or escalate outages. You will provide remote support to all sites, but will also physically support executives in our 3 sites across New York City. In our fast paced environment, uptime and responsiveness is critical. You’ll be empowered to make on the fly troubleshooting and deployment decisions, but will always have leadership support close at hand to guide as needed. Additionally being detail focused, process oriented, and organized will be essential for maintaining our technical asset inventory, and quickly picking up new technologies to add to your toolset. If you love working with people and are up to the task of joining a revolutionary startup, this is the place for you!
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Be the first line of support for our corporate offices (will require some travel within NYC)
- Remotely support users in other sites using tools like ARD and Jamf Remote
- Prepare, deploy, and support devices and accounts for current and new employees, including Apple computers, iPads, Gmail, and many other cloud based services.
- Ensure service desk tickets are resolved within appropriate timeframes; consistently update our ticket tracking system with status and fixes
- Contribute to process improvements and adherence
- Create and maintain troubleshooting and user documentation where applicable
- Perform user training
- Perform software/patch installs
- Support System Administrators with ongoing projects
- Provide excellent customer service
- You have experience providing support for macOS and iOS
- You have experience with G Suite
- You have some experience with or knowledge of A/V solutions used in conference rooms (TVs, projectors, Chromeboxes, VoIP telephones)
- You have excellent customer service skills; you truly enjoy working with people on a daily basis and have a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable constantly being on the move while responding to tickets
- Motivated to learn more and take the time on your own to grow your knowledge base
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently with little supervision
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Self motivated to research and create quality solutions to problems
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.