Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Bloomreach is seeking a Sales Development Representative to actively educate new markets and prospects about opportunities with Bloomreach. Our Sales Development team bridges the gap between sales and marketing by navigating complex organizations and filling our pipeline with qualified opportunities. They are responsible for opening the door to deals that ultimately drive millions of dollars of revenue for Bloomreach and our customers. They enjoy meeting and interacting with new people. They are reliable, determined, passionate, and collaborative.
The Sales Development role at Bloomreach is challenging and fulfilling. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with prospects and business partners at all levels and enable us to break through the noise with creativity and an excellent understanding of how our products drive value for businesses.
What you'll do:
- Educate and qualify prospects within Target Accounts -- developing sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research organizations and relationships between prospects to create a penetration strategy
- Connect with prospects by phone and email -- using Salesforce as your system of record
- Drive demand in your territory through focused telephone campaigns, custom research, direct mail, and other innovative demand generation activities
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests
- Develop and revise calling scripts and qualification criteria
- Timely follow up to inbound website inquiries, marketing qualified leads and referrals
- Work closely with account reps to identify key players and accounts to develop
- Work closely with Marketing to execute on campaigns and events, as well as provide feedback on changes we can make for future Marketing activities
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Preferred 2+ years of experience after college preferably in a sales or sales adjacent role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience or general knowledge of sales processes/prospecting methods to think outside of the box
- Time management skills and ability to success in a work from home environment
- Natural curiosity
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.