BloomReach Sales Development Representatives “SDRs” are actively educating new markets and new prospects about opportunities with BloomReach. They navigate complex organizations to open the door for deals that ultimately drive millions of dollars for BloomReach and our customers.
BloomReach SDRs bridge the gap between sales and marketing, filling our pipeline with qualified opportunities while learning about the world of B2B sales. They enjoy meeting new people and talking with them, in-person, on the phone and online. They are reliable, tenacious, tactful, and smart.
The Sales Development role is challenging and fulfilling. You will be reaching out to people from C-level executives to individual contributors and breaking through the noise requires creativity and excellent understanding of how BloomReach products drive value for retailers. We're looking for professionals that want to learn in a fast-paced company, with the ability to adapt to constant change. This is a great role to kickoff a career in the tech industry while working in a company that drives revenue for well-known websites like Staples, Neiman Marcus, PUMA, Capital One, REI and more!
Compared to Sales Development roles at other tech companies, you will be given much more responsibility and autonomy. Because of this, the Sales Development team has been a place to grow talent at BloomReach. Successful SDRs have the opportunity to move directly into outside sales, marketing, customer success, sales engineering, channel sales, partnerships, and business services -- a testament to the quality we look for in an SDR.
- Educate and qualify prospects within Target Accounts --- developing sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research organizations and relationships between prospects to create a penetration strategy
- Connect with prospects by phone and email --- using Salesforce as your system of record
- Drive demand in your territory through focused telephone campaigns, custom research, direct mail, and other innovative demand generation activities
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests
- Develop and revise calling scripts and qualification criteria
- Timely follow up to inbound website inquiries, marketing qualified leads and referrals
- Work closely with account reps to identify key players and accounts to develop
- Work closely with Marketing to execute on campaigns and events, as well as provide feedback on changes we can make for future Marketing activities
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Preferred 1 year of work experience after College
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Intuitive selling abilities
- Highly organized
If this is you – we’re interested in talking with you about joining the BloomReach Sales Development team.