Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Bloomreach is seeking a Sales Development Representative to actively educate new markets and prospects about opportunities with Bloomreach. Our Sales Development team bridges the gap between sales and marketing by navigating complex organizations and filling our pipeline with qualified opportunities. They are responsible for opening the door to deals that ultimately drive millions of dollars of revenue for Bloomreach and our customers. They enjoy meeting and interacting with new people. They are reliable, determined, passionate, and collaborative.
The Sales Development role at Bloomreach is challenging and fulfilling. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with prospects and business partners at all levels and enable us to break through the noise with creativity and an excellent understanding of how our products drive value for businesses.
What you'll do:
- Educate and qualify prospects within Target Accounts -- developing sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research organizations and relationships between prospects to create a penetration strategy
- Connect with prospects by phone and email -- using Salesforce as your system of record
- Drive demand in your territory through focused telephone campaigns, custom research, direct mail, and other innovative demand generation activities
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests
- Develop and revise calling scripts and qualification criteria
- Timely follow up to inbound website inquiries, marketing qualified leads and referrals
- Work closely with account reps to identify key players and accounts to develop
- Work closely with Marketing to execute on campaigns and events, as well as provide feedback on changes we can make for future Marketing activities
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Preferred 2+ years of experience after college preferably in a sales or sales adjacent role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience or general knowledge of sales processes/prospecting methods to think outside of the box
- Time management skills and ability to success in a work from home environment
- Natural curiosity
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.