BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). We drive customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. In 2016, BloomReach acquired the Amsterdam based content management software company Hippo.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience. Our Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach's portfolio of customers includes: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
BloomReach is seeking a Solution and Support Engineer for the BloomReach Experience product. You would be an integral part of the globally operating support team, that owns product issue resolution for customers and partners The BloomReach Experience product with an open architecture presents unique implementation challenge Whether it’s used in combination with e-commerce software to sell goods or to power hundreds of governmental websites, these applications are mission critical and our customers rely on us to support them when they need it most. The team facilitates support issues through digital channels and online calls (premium support )If you enjoy working with international customers, digging deeply into technical issues and finding the right answers and solutions to a wide variety of questions, then we are looking for you.
- Responsible for monitoring and handling incoming customer/partner issue within SLA
- Provide fix or suggest workarounds for customer’s custom code or BloomReach experience platform product defect
- Manage technical and product issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction
- Gain expertise in BloomReach products and help product developers in providing effective technical consultation as needed
- Perform root cause analysis of issues and help customers to get the most out of the BloomReach Experience software
- Work closely with Support, Infra and Technical Consultant teams in Amsterdam and US to serve our global customer base.
- Engaging with the cross functional teams like operations and engineering to build, drive and improve tools and processes for quicker issue resolution.
- Able to communicate complex technical issues via email and in person
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science /B-Tech / MCA
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years in advanced technical support positions (Web based products or e-commerce preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of core Java and common Java libraries and frameworks and RESTful Web Services API
- 3 years of experience with integration patterns and frameworks (Apache Camel, Spring Integration)
- 3+ years experience in creating smart code and familiarity with standard development tools like Maven, Git, CI
- Strong customer focus and ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems.
- Have exposure to at least one of the Java Content Management tools like Adobe Experience Manager, OpenText Team site, IBM Websphere, Documentum etc.
- Team player with a can-do mentality and strong communication skills
If this is you , we would love to speak to you for the Solutions and Support Experience