Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
About your team:
As an Academy Operations Specialist, you will help to grow an ambitious function with a strong track record of continued success. Academy is responsible for customer, partner, and internal product education.
Led by the Academy Senior Manager Justin Daniel, you will work alongside two other colleagues – Academy Operations Specialists. Your team will be part of the Client Services department led by the Chief Operations Officer Christy Augustine. Your starting salary will be from 1500€ per month with stock options and other benefits included
Joining the Academy team allows you to acquire expert-level knowledge in diverse areas of digital marketing while actively working in an established team. You will also be expected to become an active user of the Engagement app by having access to all of our premium courses at no cost. If you are interested in learning a lot (very quickly) about marketing and e-commerce, this is a position for you.
Your job will be to:
- Operate our industry-leading Learning Management System (LMS) and communicate with the vendor company Skilljar
- Create various learning paths to support the customer lifecycle working with the Head of Academy
- Support direct email communication with clients and resolve FAQs
- Collect and improve course-related metrics
- Collect and analyse clients’ feedback
- Assist with business automation setup and improvement
You have the following experience and qualities:
- Eagerness to learn about new topics
- Strong command of written English (B2+) - spoken is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Cross-departmental communication
- HTML/CSS, Salesforce and API basics knowledge is a plus
Your success story will be:
- In 30 days, you will learn the core elements of our platforms and build cross functional relationships.
- In 60 days, you will begin independently working on course building, scheduling, and reporting
- In 90 days, help build and measure the key KPIs for Academy and our courses. This includes creating reporting as well as attending course reflection sessions
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences.
- Monthly lunch entitlement by up to 110€ per month
- Pension scheme or Health insurance
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
We have a People Development Program -- participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.*
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.*
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.*
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!*
*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits for the first 6 months.
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.