Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Become a Finance Manager for Bloomreach! Come join our growing team as we build a world-class finance organization for the leading company in digital and commerce experience. We are looking for a FP&A Manager to work with key leadership team members and stakeholders throughout the company on enterprise-wide planning. In this highly visible role, you will provide financial leadership resource planning & budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning.
Your job will be to:
1. Lead the monthly financial reporting process
- Build and maintain reports within Adaptive Insights for our monthly financial reporting
- Work closely with outside consultants to continually refine and enhance the Adaptive Insights financial model
- Create and deliver presentations to C-level execs, our Board of Directors, outside investors, and key leadership teams across the organization
- Conduct and consolidate monthly variance analysis, refine, update and maintain our enterprise-wide rolling forecast
2. Manage company-wide headcount planning, budgeting, and forecasting process
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization where needed
- Identify gaps in existing planning and forecasting processes, develop solutions to address gaps, and seek greater integration and standardization across planning teams
- Document and periodically update key business processes
3. Track key operating and financial metrics to inform resource allocation and investment decisions
- Analyze effectiveness of resource investments by defining right metrics to measure
- Drive analysis of strategic opportunities through financial modeling
Your success story will be:
- In 30 days, you will learn/understand current processes and identify areas of improvement
- In 90 days, you will be a subject matter expert in the Adaptive Insights FP&A planning tool
- In 180 days, you will take an active role in contributing and supporting regular FP&A forecasting processes & rhythms
You have the following experience and qualities:
- Professional — experience as a senior financial analyst or finance manager in a saas/software company with outstanding modeling experience and strong collaboration skills with stakeholders
- Personal — self-motivated, problem-solver, and highly analytical
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 5-8 years of experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A), strategy consulting, investment banking, or venture capital with a subsequent stint in high growth enterprise software company
- Outstanding financial modeling and excel skills with an ability to produce timely and accurate work
- 1-2+ years of experience in Adaptive Insights as an administrator / model builder
- 1-2+ years of experience in a public company
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences.
Regional benefits - US:
- Health care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
We have a People Development Program -- participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.*
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.*
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.*
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!*
*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits for the first 6 months.
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.